Ocean Network Express Headlines
People / ONE names five-strong international team of regional chief executives
Newly merged Japanese container line Ocean Network Express (ONE) has appointed divisional directors to run ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are preparing for a market share battle by lowering their FAK rates ...
News / Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
K Line has received the 13,900 teu Milano Bridge, the first of five sister ships ...
News / Ocean Network Express cleared for April launch as last regulatory barrier is cleared
South Africa’s competition watchdog has approved the merger of three Japanese container shipping lines, NYK, MOL ...
News / Three Japanese carriers looking forward to coming together as ONE
K Line, MOL and NYK are banking their future group profitability on the success of ...
News / Creation of Ocean Network Express will be a turning point for NYK, says president
The merger of NYK’s liner division with Japanese compatriots K Line and MOL next April ...
News / Transpacific box trade will get a new market leader after Cosco's OOCL buy
The transpacific container shipping market is set for a fundamental change if Cosco completes its acquisition of ...
News / South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
The South African Competition Commission has rejected the merger of the container divisions of NYK, MOL ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder