Ocean Network Express Headlines
News / Cascading of bigger box ships brings headaches for vessel planners
Some 30 ships with an average capacity of 11,700 teu will be replaced by larger newbuild ...
News / ONE unveils strategy for billion-dollar cost savings and million-dollar profits
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK, now operating as the Ocean Network Express (ONE) ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
As container spot rates on the Asia-North Europe trade continue to slide, CMA CGM has ...
People / ONE names five-strong international team of regional chief executives
Newly merged Japanese container line Ocean Network Express (ONE) has appointed divisional directors to run ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are preparing for a market share battle by lowering their FAK rates ...
News / Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
K Line has received the 13,900 teu Milano Bridge, the first of five sister ships ...
News / Ocean Network Express cleared for April launch as last regulatory barrier is cleared
South Africa’s competition watchdog has approved the merger of three Japanese container shipping lines, NYK, MOL ...
News / Three Japanese carriers looking forward to coming together as ONE
K Line, MOL and NYK are banking their future group profitability on the success of ...
News / Creation of Ocean Network Express will be a turning point for NYK, says president
The merger of NYK’s liner division with Japanese compatriots K Line and MOL next April ...
News / Transpacific box trade will get a new market leader after Cosco's OOCL buy
The transpacific container shipping market is set for a fundamental change if Cosco completes its acquisition of ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making