Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Panalpina chairman Peter Ulber to quit following shareholder pressure
An activist investor who had demanded that Panalpina remove its chairman, Peter Ulber, appears to ...
People / Chris Lewis set to retire as chief executive of DP World UK
Chief executive of DP World UK, Chris Lewis, has announced that he is to retire ...
People / CMA CGM replaces Ceva CFO Peter Waller with deal-broker Serge Corbel
And so it begins. The influence of CMA CGM over Ceva Logistics is starting with ...
People / Ruth Snowden announces retirement from CIFFA
Ruth Snowden, the well-respected executive director of Canadian forwarders’ association CIFFA, is to retire from ...
People / Retire, 'Yoda' is to, while Jansen Stafford takes over at Cathay Pacific cargo
Ray Jewell, head of cargo Europe for Cathay Pacific, is retiring after 35 years with ...
People / Adam Banks to take over as chief digital officer at Maersk
Maersk chief digital officer Ibrahim Gokcen has quit the container line to take up a ...
People / Alban François quits Brussels Airlines Cargo for fresh fields as Lufthansa takes over
September 1 marked an important day for Brussels Airlines: it finally conceded its cargo sales independence ...
People / Italian air freight veterans take on new challenges
Massimo Roccasecca has become manager for the cargo development of airports in the Italian North ...
People / Chief financial officer John Hardig to quit XPO Logistics
John Hardig (pictured above, left) is to step down as chief financial officer of XPO after more ...
People / Swissport CEO and president Eric Born to quit at the end of the year
Swissport is to lose its CEO and president at the end of the year. Eric ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive