Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Chief financial officer John Hardig to quit XPO Logistics
John Hardig (pictured above, left) is to step down as chief financial officer of XPO after more ...
People / Retirement tribute to Tony Berkeley is literally on track... and on time
Tony Berkeley, chairman of Rail Freight Group (RFG), has had a train named after him ...
News / The axe falls at DHL as PeP division is revamped after a poor first quarter
DHL is revamping its Post-ecommerce-Parcel (PeP) division after disappointing first-quarter results. The first casualty looks to be former ...
People / FedEx president and CEO Michael Ducker to retire in August
FedEx Freight president and chief executive Michael Ducker has announced he will be retiring on ...
People / Chris Welsh retires after 36 years with the FTA and plans consultancy
Freight Transport Association (FTA) director of global and European policy Chris Welsh is to stand down next ...
People / Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
Maersk Group’s chief financial officer, Jakob Stausholm, has decided to leave the company at the ...
People / Chief of Canadian National Luc Jobin in 'abrupt' departure
Canadian National has announced that chief executive Luc Jobin is leaving the company, with chief ...
People / David Binks to retire as FedEx Express European president in June
Company veteran David Binks is to step down as European president of FedEx Express in ...
People / Tony Berkeley to retire as chairman of Rail Freight Group
One of the biggest names in the rail freight industry, Rail Freight Group (RFG) chairman ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV