Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Christine Richards to retire as FedEx general counsel
Executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of FedEx Christine Richards (pictured above) has announced ...
News / DX Group CEO Petar Cvetkovic will go in management shake-up
Hostilities between the management of UK parcels, mail and logistics operator DX Group and its ...
People / Michael Christian Storgaard bids the industry 'good bye' after 17 years at Maersk
Michael Christian Storgaard, the well-respected and much-liked senior press officer for Maersk, has announced he ...
People / FIATA appoints Hans Gunther Kersten as Marco Sorgetti prepares to step down as DG
The International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA) has appointed Hans Gunther Kersten, pictured, as ...
People / Etihad calls up Ray Gammell as interim CEO to replace Hogan
CEO James Hogan may be leaving troubled Etihad sooner than anticipated. Despite not scheduled to leave till ...
People / Eli Glickman named as Rafi Danieli's replacement as chief executive of ZIM
Zim Integrated Shipping Services has appointed Eli Glickman as its president and chief executive, replacing ...
People / 1,000 jobs to be axed in CSX management reshuffle
US freight railroad CSX has confirmed it is to shed around 1,000 managerial staff ,as ...
People / Deutsche Bahn CEO Rudiger Grube resigns
Deutsche Bahn (DB) chief executive Rüdiger Grube has resigned after almost eight years at the ...
People / Paul Dyer to take the reins at DHL Supply Chain UK as Perry Watts announces retirement
DHL veteran Perry Watts has announced his retirement as chief executive of DHL Supply Chain ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Analysis: FedEx may have to compromise between growth and profitability
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers