Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Herb Kelleher, the most disruptive innovator in the airline business, dies at 87
Sad news today: one of the ‘greats’ of aviation has died. Herb Kelleher, founder of ...
People / Panalpina chairman Peter Ulber to quit following shareholder pressure
An activist investor who had demanded that Panalpina remove its chairman, Peter Ulber, appears to ...
People / Chris Lewis set to retire as chief executive of DP World UK
Chief executive of DP World UK, Chris Lewis, has announced that he is to retire ...
People / Air cargo innovator Saskia van Pelt quits Schiphol
Saskia van Pelt, director business development cargo for Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, is to leave the ...
People / CMA CGM replaces Ceva CFO Peter Waller with deal-broker Serge Corbel
And so it begins. The influence of CMA CGM over Ceva Logistics is starting with ...
People / Ruth Snowden announces retirement from CIFFA
Ruth Snowden, the well-respected executive director of Canadian forwarders’ association CIFFA, is to retire from ...
People / Retire, 'Yoda' is to, while Jansen Stafford takes over at Cathay Pacific cargo
Ray Jewell, head of cargo Europe for Cathay Pacific, is retiring after 35 years with ...
People / Adam Banks to take over as chief digital officer at Maersk
Maersk chief digital officer Ibrahim Gokcen has quit the container line to take up a ...
People / Alban François quits Brussels Airlines Cargo for fresh fields as Lufthansa takes over
September 1 marked an important day for Brussels Airlines: it finally conceded its cargo sales independence ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'