Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / FedEx president and CEO Michael Ducker to retire in August
FedEx Freight president and chief executive Michael Ducker has announced he will be retiring on ...
People / Chris Welsh retires after 36 years with the FTA and plans consultancy
Freight Transport Association (FTA) director of global and European policy Chris Welsh is to stand down next ...
People / Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
Maersk Group’s chief financial officer, Jakob Stausholm, has decided to leave the company at the ...
People / Chief of Canadian National Luc Jobin in 'abrupt' departure
Canadian National has announced that chief executive Luc Jobin is leaving the company, with chief ...
People / David Binks to retire as FedEx Express European president in June
Company veteran David Binks is to step down as European president of FedEx Express in ...
People / Tony Berkeley to retire as chairman of Rail Freight Group
One of the biggest names in the rail freight industry, Rail Freight Group (RFG) chairman ...
People / Mark Whitehead to retire from HACTL as Wilson Kwong steps up
Mark Whitehead (pictured) is to retire from HACTL, where he has been CEO for nearly ...
People / Death of rail CEO Harrison renews health disclosure debate
Just days after his sudden death, questions have surfaced over the extent of Hunter Harrison’s ...
People / Rodolphe Saade formally succeeds his father as chairman of CMA CGM
The ascension of Rodolphe Saade (pictured above) to the CMA CGM throne was completed at ...
People / Justin Carr is Etihad's new commercial VP of cargo
Two weeks after The Loadstar reported that senior vice president David Kerr would be leaving ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis