Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Chris Welsh retires after 36 years with the FTA and plans consultancy
Freight Transport Association (FTA) director of global and European policy Chris Welsh is to stand down next ...
People / Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
Maersk Group’s chief financial officer, Jakob Stausholm, has decided to leave the company at the ...
People / Chief of Canadian National Luc Jobin in 'abrupt' departure
Canadian National has announced that chief executive Luc Jobin is leaving the company, with chief ...
People / David Binks to retire as FedEx Express European president in June
Company veteran David Binks is to step down as European president of FedEx Express in ...
People / Tony Berkeley to retire as chairman of Rail Freight Group
One of the biggest names in the rail freight industry, Rail Freight Group (RFG) chairman ...
People / Mark Whitehead to retire from HACTL as Wilson Kwong steps up
Mark Whitehead (pictured) is to retire from HACTL, where he has been CEO for nearly ...
People / Death of rail CEO Harrison renews health disclosure debate
Just days after his sudden death, questions have surfaced over the extent of Hunter Harrison’s ...
People / Rodolphe Saade formally succeeds his father as chairman of CMA CGM
The ascension of Rodolphe Saade (pictured above) to the CMA CGM throne was completed at ...
People / Justin Carr is Etihad's new commercial VP of cargo
Two weeks after The Loadstar reported that senior vice president David Kerr would be leaving ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 2. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Alan on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder