Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / CMA CGM replaces Ceva CFO Peter Waller with deal-broker Serge Corbel
And so it begins. The influence of CMA CGM over Ceva Logistics is starting with ...
People / Ruth Snowden announces retirement from CIFFA
Ruth Snowden, the well-respected executive director of Canadian forwarders’ association CIFFA, is to retire from ...
People / Retire, 'Yoda' is to, while Jansen Stafford takes over at Cathay Pacific cargo
Ray Jewell, head of cargo Europe for Cathay Pacific, is retiring after 35 years with ...
People / Adam Banks to take over as chief digital officer at Maersk
Maersk chief digital officer Ibrahim Gokcen has quit the container line to take up a ...
People / Alban François quits Brussels Airlines Cargo for fresh fields as Lufthansa takes over
September 1 marked an important day for Brussels Airlines: it finally conceded its cargo sales independence ...
People / Italian air freight veterans take on new challenges
Massimo Roccasecca has become manager for the cargo development of airports in the Italian North ...
People / Chief financial officer John Hardig to quit XPO Logistics
John Hardig (pictured above, left) is to step down as chief financial officer of XPO after more ...
People / Swissport CEO and president Eric Born to quit at the end of the year
Swissport is to lose its CEO and president at the end of the year. Eric ...
People / Retirement tribute to Tony Berkeley is literally on track... and on time
Tony Berkeley, chairman of Rail Freight Group (RFG), has had a train named after him ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. email@example.com on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market