Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Death of rail CEO Harrison renews health disclosure debate
Just days after his sudden death, questions have surfaced over the extent of Hunter Harrison’s ...
People / Rodolphe Saade formally succeeds his father as chairman of CMA CGM
The ascension of Rodolphe Saade (pictured above) to the CMA CGM throne was completed at ...
People / Justin Carr is Etihad's new commercial VP of cargo
Two weeks after The Loadstar reported that senior vice president David Kerr would be leaving ...
People / Jurgen Wilder quits DB Cargo over board appointment
Chief executive of DB Cargo Jurgen Wilder has quit following a decision to withdraw his application ...
People / Paul Gregorowitsch resigns as Oman Air chief executive
Chief executive of Oman Air, Paul Gregorowitsch has resigned following a three-year spell that saw the ...
People / Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
Uli Ogiermann, chief cargo officer at Qatar Airways, is to leave the airline he helped ...
People / CNS chief Lionel Van der Walt is latest IATA exec to quit
Lionel Van der Walt, the enthusiastic chief of IATA US offshoot Cargo Network Services, has ...
People / David Kerr set to quit Etihad Cargo for pastures new
David Kerr, Etihad Cargo chief, is to leave the carrier at the end of the ...
People / David Ambridge quits air cargo – 'for a life of leisure'
The incorrigible, outspoken and efficiency-driven David Ambridge, head of Bangkok Flight Services, has left the WFS ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion