Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Eli Glickman named as Rafi Danieli's replacement as chief executive of ZIM
Zim Integrated Shipping Services has appointed Eli Glickman as its president and chief executive, replacing ...
People / 1,000 jobs to be axed in CSX management reshuffle
US freight railroad CSX has confirmed it is to shed around 1,000 managerial staff ,as ...
People / Deutsche Bahn CEO Rudiger Grube resigns
Deutsche Bahn (DB) chief executive Rüdiger Grube has resigned after almost eight years at the ...
People / Paul Dyer to take the reins at DHL Supply Chain UK as Perry Watts announces retirement
DHL veteran Perry Watts has announced his retirement as chief executive of DHL Supply Chain ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo confirms management job losses by year-end
One-third of Lufthansa Cargo’s “leadership positions” will go as the carrier restructures in a bid ...
People / TIACA secretary general Doug Brittin to retire
Doug Brittin, TIACA secretary general since 2013, has advised the board of directors that he ...
People / Another senior executive quits TNT: UK B2B express chief Marianne Culver
In an indication that things could be changing fast at TNT, Marianne Culver, UK managing ...
People / Ray Curtis and Delta part company
Ray Curtis, vice president, global cargo sales, for Delta, is parting company with the airline, ...
People / Air freight chief Tim Scharwath to leave Kuehne + Nagel
Kuehne + Nagel has announced that Tim Scharwath, a board member since 2011, will be ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers