RTR Exclusive: Venezuela shifts oil ventures' accounts to Russian bank – document, sources
REUTERS reports: “Venezuela’s state-run oil company PDVSA is telling customers of its joint ventures to ...
MW: Oil ends higher, with Venezuela turmoil, OPEC output cuts feeding a weekly gain
MARKETWATCH reports: “Oil futures ended higher Friday, feeding a gain for the week as U.S. ...
CNBC: Oil prices rise as Saudi Arabia cuts supply to United States
CNBC reports: “Oil prices rose for a third day on Thursday, pushed up by signs ...
BBG: Venezuela’s crisis isn’t all bullish for oil
Bloomberg‘s Liam Denning writes: “Attempted coups and alternative governments in petro-states like Venezuela are typically ...
SA: Schlumberger CEO sees 'tough year in North America' as shale boom slows
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “U.S. shale production likely will slow this year as drillers cut their ...
OP: Fears of U.S. shale demise may be overblown
Oilprice.com‘s David Messler writes: “Recently, there has been some concern about the ability of U.S. shale, and ...
CNBC: Saudi energy minister – Russia moving 'slower than I'd like' on oil cuts
CNBC reports: “Saudi Arabia’s energy minister said Sunday he’s positive OPEC and partnered nations will ...
BBG: Two big producers just called a bottom for oil – $60 a barrel
BLOOMBERG reports: “Prices are up more than 20 percent since hitting an almost two-year low ...
OP: The oil bull market is back
Oilprice.com reports: “Oil is officially back in a bull market as confidence grows over both ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe