Oman Air Headlines
People / Massimo Roccasecca moves on from OAMC
Massimo Roccasecca, the well-connected cargo development director of Oman Airport Management Company (OAMC), has quit. In ...
People / Paul Gregorowitsch resigns as Oman Air chief executive
Chief executive of Oman Air, Paul Gregorowitsch has resigned following a three-year spell that saw the ...
Recommends / Cargolux cements deal with Oman Air for Muscat-India service
Cargolux has started its joint venture with Oman Air, through which the airlines will share ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion