Oman Air Headlines
People / Massimo Roccasecca moves on from OAMC
Massimo Roccasecca, the well-connected cargo development director of Oman Airport Management Company (OAMC), has quit. In ...
People / Paul Gregorowitsch resigns as Oman Air chief executive
Chief executive of Oman Air, Paul Gregorowitsch has resigned following a three-year spell that saw the ...
Recommends / Cargolux cements deal with Oman Air for Muscat-India service
Cargolux has started its joint venture with Oman Air, through which the airlines will share ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared