On the merry-go-round Headlines
People / GCT snaps up Doron Grosman as new president and CEO
North American terminal operator Global Container Terminals (GCT) has appointed Doron Grosman (pictured above) as ...
News / BIFA elects new chairman and vice-chair
BIFA has announced that its new national chairman is Mark Bromley, formerly chairman of its ...
People / Delta Cargo appoints Eric Anderson as director of sales, Asia Pacific
Delta Cargo continues to boost its team, appointing Eric Anderson as director cargo sales Asia ...
People / Lucy Armstrong named new chair of Port of Tyne
Lucy Armstrong, chief executive of The Alchemists, a UK-based business consultancy working with high-growth mid-corporate businesses, ...
People / Sabine Spielrein named as internal audit director of Gefco
GEFCO Group has appointed Sabine Spielrein (pictured above) as its internal audit director, reporting to ...
People / Nicola Byrne becomes IEA's first female president
The Irish Exporters Association (IEA) has appointed its first female president: Nicola Byrne (pictured), founder ...
People / GEFCO appoints Emmanuel Delachambre to executive committee
GEFCO Group, the PSA Peugeot Citron and Russian Railways-owned automotive logistics specialist and freight forwarder ...
People / New president and CEO Eli Glickman takes the helm at ZIM
Eli Glickman (pictured) has taken the helm of ZIM Integrated Shipping Services as the new president ...
People / Phil Nolan to take over as ABP non-exec chairman
The UK’s largest port operator, Associated British Ports (ABP), has appointed Phil Nolan as its ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Analysis: FedEx may have to compromise between growth and profitability
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers