On the merry-go-round Headlines
People / WCA's Matthew West to head up EGLN
Following its merger with Elite Global Logistics Network (EGLN) last October, the WCA has appointed ...
People / Jos Opdeweegh to take over as CEO at Connect Group
UK logistics operator Connect Group has appointed Jozef (Jos) Opdeweegh (pictured above) as its new ...
People / Lakshmanan Krishnamoorthy to lead engineering team at Navis
Container terminal operating system supplier Navis has appointed former Sabre and PayPal leader Lakshmanan (Laks) ...
People / Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
Panalpina has appointed Christian Wurst as its new chief executive for European operations. Mr Wurst joins ...
News / 4Cap Equity launches advisory services to help logistics firms with M&A
A new M&A specialist with a focus on the logistics industry has launched to offer advisory ...
People / Uniserve appoints industry veteran Roger Clements as group financial officer
UK freight forwarder Uniserve has appointed Roger Clements to the newly created post of group ...
People / Susanne Oud joins BIFA board of directors
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has announced that Susanne Oud has joined its board ...
People / CMA CGM names Tim Haas chief commercial officer, North America
CMA CGM has appointed Tim Haas (pictured above) as its new chief operations officer in ...
People / Mark Wallace becomes executive vice president for sales and marketing at CSX
CSX has appointed Mark Wallace (pictured) as executive vice president for sales and marketing, with ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV