On the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Robert Jubb joins Air Partner after quitting Air X Charter
Robert Jubb has left Air X Charter, the Malta-based company which attracted several Chapman Freeborn ...
People / Paul Fallon and Tania Wilson in new leading roles at Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has made two promotions to its management team following Dominic Kennedy’s elevation to ...
People / Nils Smedegaard Andersen appointed chairman of Unifeeder
Former CEO of AP Møller-Maersk, Nils Smedegaard Andersen, has become chairman of Unifeeder. He succeeds former Hapag ...
People / Robert Fordree leaves Etihad to grow Menzies Aviation cargo portfolio
Robert Fordree, formerly head of cargo operations for Etihad, has moved to Menzies Aviation as ...
People / Thomas Knudsen named as Toll Group global forwarding president
Toll Group has appointed ex-Damco Asia-Pacific chief Thomas Knudsen as president of its global forwarding ...
People / Sean Fitzgerald to be new CEO of Maersk Container Industry
Maersk Container Industry (MCI) has appointed Sean Fitzgerald as its new as chief executive, effective from ...
People / Lure of air cargo too great for Des Vertannes as he joins e-Cargoware
Air cargo Industry veteran Des Vertannes has joined cloud-based cargo management platform e-Cargoware as its ...
People / Bing Chen to succeed Gerry Wang as chief executive at Seaspan
The world’s largest non-operating container shipowner, Seaspan, has announced that Bing Chen will take over as its ...
People / SWG Global brings in a new partner: key accounts specialist Maureen Connors
SWG Global, a start-up providing back-office technology for forwarders and shippers, has expanded with the appointment ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared