On the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Former UPS exec Kevin Hoffmann joins Landrum & Brown
Aviation consultancy Landrum & Brown has appointed Kevin Hoffmann as a senior managing consultant. Mr Hoffmann ...
People / Matt Beeton to be new CEO at Port of Tyne
Port of Tyne has announced that Matt Beeton will become its new chief executive on ...
People / Mike Duggan joins TVS Asianics to head air freight operations
Air freight executive Mike Duggan has joined Asian logistics service provider TVS Asianics. He joins the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: behind the scenes at DB Schenker
The latest corporate reshuffle that made the headlines this week added little to the DB ...
People / A 'new era' begins at DB Schenker with three new board members
DB Schenker has announced a triple appointment to its management board, covering air and ocean ...
People / Carousel Logistics appoints Thomas Griese and Marcel Andriessen to the board
Carousel Logistics Group has appointed Thomas Griese (pictured above, left) as chief technology and operations ...
News / Ceva to boost sea freight forwarding unit with acquisition of CMA CGM Log
Ceva Logistics is set to significantly grow its sea freight forwarding business after an unveiling ...
People / Guillaume Sauzedde to head Ceva's newly merged Europe cluster
CEVA Logistics has merged its German, and eastern and central Europe clusters, and appointed Guillaume Sauzedde as its ...
People / Geodis appoints Ashwani Nath first global head of e-commerce
Geodis hopes to boost its e-commerce business with the appointment of its first global head ...
People / CEVA appoints Milton Pimenta to lead logistics cluster down under
CEVA Logistics has appointed Milton Pimenta as managing director of its Australia and New Zealand ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs