On the merry-go-round Headlines
People / John Eastland is SEKO Logistics' new president of aerospace and aviation division
SEKO Logistics has appointed John Eastland as president of its Washington DC-based aerospace and aviation ...
People / Mario Cordero appointed executive director at port of Long Beach
The board of the US west coast port of Long Beach has appointed former Federal ...
People / Anthony Gunn appointed executive vice president of forwarding at Gefco
Russian Railways-owned GGEFCO has named Anthony Gunn as executive vice president of its freight forwarding ...
People / Tony Barnes is SEKO Logistics' new Asia-Pacific chief operating officer
SEKO Logistics has named Tony Barnes (pictured above) as its new chief operating officer of ...
People / Jim Hagemann Snabe is new chairman of AP Møller-Maersk
At its annual general meeting in Copenhagen yesterday, shareholders of the Maersk group have voted ...
People / Svein Steimler heads the changes at NYK Europe
Following the decision of NYK Group to recall Europe chief executive and president Takuji Nakai ...
News / Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
Investors have called for an emergency general meeting of DX Group shareholders to vote on ...
People / Lorena Sandoval is AA Cargo's new MD for Florida, Caribbean and Latin America
American Airlines Cargo has appointed Lorena Sandoval (pictured above) as managing director of its Florida, ...
People / Mikhail Loganov to take over as CEO of Global Ports
Russia’s largest container terminal operator, Global Ports Investments (GPI), has promoted chief financial officer Mikhail ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs