On the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Claus Svane Schmidt new head of Ceva Logistics LCL division
Ceva Logistics has appointed Claus Svane Schmidt as head of its less-than-containerload (LCL) division. Mr Schmidt ...
People / Andrew Peers new senior underwriter for TT Club UK, Benelux and Nordic team
Transport and logistics insurer TT Club has appointed Andrew Peers as senior underwriter for its ...
People / AnnaMaria DeSalva and Marlene Colucci join XPO Logistics board
XPO Logistics has appointed two new members to its board of directors. Independent director and chairman ...
People / Holger Wilhelm new executive VP of automotive at Imperial Logistics
Imperial Logistics has appointed Holger Wilhelm to the newly created role of executive vice president ...
People / University of Denver’s Transportation Institute elects four new industry specialists to the board
The University of Denver’s Transportation Institute has elected four new members to its board of ...
People / Andrew Kirkwood takes over as CEO at BluJay Solutions
Supply chain software supplier BluJay Solutions has appointed Andrew Kirkwood (pictured above) as its chief ...
People / Harm van Weezel is Associated British Ports' first chief information officer
Associated British Ports (ABP) has appointed Harm van Weezel (pictured above) to the newly created ...
People / Air cargo veteran Dirk Reich is new chairman of InstaFreight
German digital freight forwarder InstaFreight has announced that air cargo veteran Dirk Reich (pictured above, ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Reaction to the third CMA CGM executive addition to CEVA
I asked my trade sources what they made of the internal announcement made yesterday by ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'