On the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Nusrat Ghani appointed new UK minister for ports
The UK Department for Transport has confirmed that MP Nusrat Ghani will have responsibility for ...
People / Crowley makes changes at the top in Caribbean and Central America
Crowley Maritime has made several personnel changes “to shore up logistics operational efficiency and service” ...
People / Atlas Air boosts management team with more men
Atlas Air has announced two new appointments and one promotion as Michael Steen, chief commercial ...
People / Jo Johnson appointed new UK shipping minister after resignation of John Hayes
UK prime minister Teresa May has appointed Jo Johnson as the country’s new shipping minister, following ...
People / Ed Harris reunites with Jim Foote as CSX's new vice president of operations
US railroad CSX has appointed Edmond Harris as executive vice president of operations. Mr Harris brings ...
People / Ted Stevens returns to aviation as Anchorage International manager
Alaskan governor Bill Walker has appointed Jim Szczesniak as airport manager at Ted Stevens Anchorage International. Mr ...
People / GBRf MD John Smith appointed CEO of parent company Hector Rail
GB Railfreight (GBRf) managing director John Smith has been appointed as the new chief executive ...
People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
People / COO Boris Blanche becomes managing director of the IRU
IRU chief operating officer Boris Blanche has been promoted to the new role of managing director. He will ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion