On the right track Headlines
News / CSX cuts away the 'crazy stuff' and intermodal revamp starts to pay dividends
US railroad CSX has reported growth in intermodal activities a year after the dismal fourth ...
News / Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
Icelandic shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip has launched a direct rail service between the ...
People / Brian Hancock and Michael Naatz boost management team at Kansas City Southern
Kansas City Southern (KCS) has appointed Brian Hancock (pictured above) as chief innovation officer, with ...
News / A bumper year for China-Europe rail, but growing demand could derail services
It’s been another bumper year, so far, for China-Europe rail freight, but surging volumes are ...
Recommends / East Europe border town strains under Silk Road train boom
The growth of Asia-Europe container rail services has been one of the great transport success ...
News / Funding must be ring-fenced to keep UK rail freight sector on track
Rail freight funds must be safeguarded if the UK is to attract the private investment ...
Comment / Europe's rail sector must grow up and enter the real world of hi-tech business
The comments by Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc to the European rail freight sector that “rail ...
News / North American railroads enjoy strong third quarter, despite Hurricane Harvey
Hurricane Harvey failed to derail North American operators as intermodal revenue continued to rise in the ...
Recommends / Truckers from western Europe break posted workers rules
There are few better media outlets that cover EU policymaking than Euractive, and this report ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe