On the right track Headlines
People / Brian Hancock and Michael Naatz boost management team at Kansas City Southern
Kansas City Southern (KCS) has appointed Brian Hancock (pictured above) as chief innovation officer, with ...
Recommends / East Europe border town strains under Silk Road train boom
The growth of Asia-Europe container rail services has been one of the great transport success ...
News / Funding must be ring-fenced to keep UK rail freight sector on track
Rail freight funds must be safeguarded if the UK is to attract the private investment ...
Comment / Europe's rail sector must grow up and enter the real world of hi-tech business
The comments by Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc to the European rail freight sector that “rail ...
News / North American railroads enjoy strong third quarter, despite Hurricane Harvey
Hurricane Harvey failed to derail North American operators as intermodal revenue continued to rise in the ...
Recommends / Truckers from western Europe break posted workers rules
There are few better media outlets that cover EU policymaking than Euractive, and this report ...
Recommends / The CSX anomaly: new management on the right track?
Despite being quizzed by the US Surface Transportation Board following a flurry of customer complaints, US ...
News / Rastatt rail freight corridor reopens, but closure backlash still creating ripples
The Rhine Valley rail freight corridor via Rastatt reopened last night, allowing European intermodal operators ...
News / Extra freight capacity from Felixstowe rail upgrade 'will be filled almost immediately'
Upgrades to the Ipswich-Felixstowe rail line, which will reportedly increase rail freight capacity out of the ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. email@example.com on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 4. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 5. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees