On the right track Headlines
Comment / Europe's rail sector must grow up and enter the real world of hi-tech business
The comments by Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc to the European rail freight sector that “rail ...
News / North American railroads enjoy strong third quarter, despite Hurricane Harvey
Hurricane Harvey failed to derail North American operators as intermodal revenue continued to rise in the ...
Recommends / Truckers from western Europe break posted workers rules
There are few better media outlets that cover EU policymaking than Euractive, and this report ...
Recommends / The CSX anomaly: new management on the right track?
Despite being quizzed by the US Surface Transportation Board following a flurry of customer complaints, US ...
News / Rastatt rail freight corridor reopens, but closure backlash still creating ripples
The Rhine Valley rail freight corridor via Rastatt reopened last night, allowing European intermodal operators ...
News / Extra freight capacity from Felixstowe rail upgrade 'will be filled almost immediately'
Upgrades to the Ipswich-Felixstowe rail line, which will reportedly increase rail freight capacity out of the ...
News / North-south European rail freight traffic hits the buffers after Rastatt track closure
Growing congestion on the north-south central European rail freight corridors this week prompted an emergency ...
News / Revamped CSX under fire for 'all-round decline' in rail freight service
US rail operator CSX may have recorded a return to growth in its latest results ...
News / Lower rates and higher costs in Q2 drive profit decline for JB Hunt
US logistics and overland operator JB Hunt reported its second-quarter results yesterday, revealing that increases in ...
Recommends / Cheers: Belgian beer train saves 5,000 lorry miles a year
Some 5,000 lorry miles a year are set to be removed from Belgian roads with ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading