On the right track Headlines
News / Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
Rail freight faces being undermined by a UK government decision to cut more than 20% ...
People / Investor Hilal denies he wants to control CSX, after railroad lists concerns
US investor Paul Hilal has denied he is in a “battle for control” of US rail carrier ...
People / CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
North America rail turnaround king Hunter Harrison has moved a step closer to taking the ...
Recommends / Baltic railway used by Graham Greene in a $5bn return
It might have been used by Graham Greene in the 1950s, but when I travelled ...
Recommends / First China-UK freight train as Xi seeks to lift trade
Transiting 12,000km across Asia, continental Europe and through the Channel Tunnel to the UK, the first ...
News / Intermodal traffic now the only route to growth for Europe's rail freight operators
European rail freight operators must target intermodal operations if they wish to grow in a ...
News / GB Railfreight calls for more investment in infrastructure as intermodal traffic gathers speed
GB Railfreight is set to launch its eighth daily intermodal service out of Felixstowe next ...
Recommends / Swiss declare Alps tamed as Gotthard rail tunnel opens
One of the great engineering projects of recent history was achieved today when Swiss authorities announced the ...
People / DB Cargo appoints gender diversity expert to push for more women in rail industry
UK rail operator DB Cargo has appointed Dr Amy Pressland (pictured) as a specialist HR ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers