On the road again Headlines
News / Tesla unveils its first all-electric truck – a 500-mile range and 0-60 in five seconds!
With the familiar pomp of modern tech companies, Tesla last night unveiled the Semi, its ...
News / New arguments for and against use of longer semi-trailers on UK roads
A fresh row has broken out about the use of longer semi-trailers (LSTs) on UK ...
News / Lower rates and higher costs in Q2 drive profit decline for JB Hunt
US logistics and overland operator JB Hunt reported its second-quarter results yesterday, revealing that increases in ...
Recommends / Is Hong Kong’s giant bridge a road to nowhere or the path to new opportunities?
Here’s a great read from the South China Morning Post on what will be, depending ...
Recommends / Traffic congestion costs US trucking $63bn a year
US trucking loses $63bn annually because of congestion on the country’s highways, according to this ...
News / Whitehall unveils route for new Thames crossing to link with M2
The UK government has announced the route for the new Thames crossing to supplement links ...
News / A weight off hauliers' minds: shippers must declare loads are road-legal
Next month a new law within the EU will force shippers to declare the weight of ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
News / 'Whitehall must invest in better facilities to attract desperately needed truck drivers'
The UK government must boost investment and improve facilities for truck drivers if it wishes ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion