On the road again Headlines
Recommends / Is Hong Kong’s giant bridge a road to nowhere or the path to new opportunities?
Here’s a great read from the South China Morning Post on what will be, depending ...
Recommends / Traffic congestion costs US trucking $63bn a year
US trucking loses $63bn annually because of congestion on the country’s highways, according to this ...
News / Whitehall unveils route for new Thames crossing to link with M2
The UK government has announced the route for the new Thames crossing to supplement links ...
News / A weight off hauliers' minds: shippers must declare loads are road-legal
Next month a new law within the EU will force shippers to declare the weight of ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
News / 'Whitehall must invest in better facilities to attract desperately needed truck drivers'
The UK government must boost investment and improve facilities for truck drivers if it wishes ...
News / Turners boosts its presence in UK container haulage with Goldstar takeover
Further consolidation in the UK container haulage sector this week as Turners Group announced its ...
News / Chance to have your say on government plan for a new tunnel under the Thames
The UK government has launched a public consultation on the design of a new River Thames ...
Comment / Ripples from the tragic events in Paris will spread to all Europe's borders
Given the massive human toll of the Paris attacks, it feels almost callous to ask ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers