On the road again Headlines
News / Fuso goes on sale and all-electric light-duty trucks hit the road in the UK
UK customers including DPP, Hovis, and Wincanton today took delivery of the world’s first all-electric ...
News / Organic growth and acquisition take Waberer's profits up a gear
Waberer’s Optimum Solution’s “monumental” growth in 2017 came as a result of organic growth and its acquisition ...
News / Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
Recent rises in trucking prices in the US show no signs of abating, and despite ...
Recommends / No-deal Brexit would tie a knot of red tape for UK hauliers
Just how damaging Brexit is set to be for road users – particularly truckers involved ...
Comment / Analysis: Waberer's looks an appealing takeover target for road rivals
Hungary’s Waberer’s Optimum Solution remains one those corporate stories that you instinctively sense will end ...
News / Tesla unveils its first all-electric truck – a 500-mile range and 0-60 in five seconds!
With the familiar pomp of modern tech companies, Tesla last night unveiled the Semi, its ...
News / New arguments for and against use of longer semi-trailers on UK roads
A fresh row has broken out about the use of longer semi-trailers (LSTs) on UK ...
News / Lower rates and higher costs in Q2 drive profit decline for JB Hunt
US logistics and overland operator JB Hunt reported its second-quarter results yesterday, revealing that increases in ...
Recommends / Is Hong Kong’s giant bridge a road to nowhere or the path to new opportunities?
Here’s a great read from the South China Morning Post on what will be, depending ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?