On the scrap-heap Headlines
Recommends / China's environment ministry to 'encourage' more recycling
Intrinsically connected to the ban on imported paper, cardboard and plastic scrap products in China, ...
News / Maersk Line targets 3% growth as next-generation Triple-Es start to arrive
To coincide with the delivery of the first of a series of eleven 20,568 teu second-generation ...
News / Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships
A sharp increase in steel prices has prompted a new wave of vessel scrapping, bringing ...
News / Another 100+ panamax box ships must be scrapped to boost charter rates
At least 100 panamax-class containerships need to be scrapped if owners are to see charter ...
Recommends / New record for youngest containership to be scrapped
No more than a month after securing the title as the youngest boxship to be ...
News / Troubled Rickmers denies scrapping seven-year-old box ship as charter market stays soft
Troubled non-operating container shipowner Rickmers Maritime Trust today denied it had scrapped a seven-year-old panamax containership. Reports ...
News / Shipowners reject bid to force EU ship-scrapping rules on the global fleet
The introduction of ship recycling licences for all vessels calling at EU ports has been ...
News / Ship scrapping set to hit record level this year as more panamaxes become redundant
Ship scrapping appears set to hit record levels this year, according to shipbroker and services firm ...
News / Maersk says EC should be 'more realistic' in its guidelines for greener ship scrapping
Maersk Line has responded to criticism from an environmental group accusing it of using flags of ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Andy Lane on Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
- 2. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 3. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 5. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'