ONE Alliance Headlines
News / Spot rates rebound and carriers now need self-discipline before peak season
Container spot rates this week reacted positively to carriers’ 1 May GRIs, gaining more than 30% ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady, but carrier hopes price rises will stick are fading
Container freight rates on the major headhaul trades from Asia stabilised this week, however, they remain ...
News / Interim CN chief stays bullish and invests in equipment and staff, but is it enough?
Is Canadian National (CN) rolling out of its winter of discontent? Jean-Jacques Ruest, who has taken ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd hangs onto its UASC customers, but its bottom line takes a hit
According to its preliminary annual result, incorporating seven months of merged UASC business, Hapag-Lloyd achieved ...
News / 2017 a record year for DP World box terminals as market share increases
Container terminal operator DP World handled a record 70.1m teu at its global facilities last ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
News / Box lines will reap consolidation benefits, but 'shippers need not be alarmed'
Despite the radical changes in the container shipping landscape, that will see almost 80% of ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
Recommends / EU trade agreement creates healthy tailwind for Japan's ONE group
Consultant Lars Green points out in this article that the recent news of a trade ...
News / Revenue soars for Japanese lines in Q1 as they eye new alliance
Ahead of their integration into the Ocean Network Express (ONE) next April, the container liner ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 4.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 5.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 1. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Smith on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Alex on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule