One Belt One Road Headlines
Recommends / China’s 'debt trap' even worse than we thought
Not the huge pile of debt within China’s economy itself, but the prohibitive debt it ...
News / Kerry Logistics eyes growing African trade with takeover of Jo'burg forwarder SAS
Ambitious Kerry Logistics has expanded again with the acquisition of Shipping and Airfreight Services (SAS) in Johannesburg. SAS ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How Belt & Road will transform logistics in China and Asia
Eurasia is the world’s largest market, home to some 70% of the global population and ...
Recommends / Georgia eyes China's One Belt One Road to break dependence on Russia
Interesting article from emerging markets publication bne IntelliNews on Georgia – the Black Sea country ...
Recommends / Why Is China buying up Europe’s ports?
This is a good article looking at China’s global ambitions in the shipping business. Foreign ...
News / Cosco achieves its ambition to take control of box facilities at Zeebrugge
Chinese shipping conglomerate Cosco today signalled the clearest indication that it is planning to create ...
Recommends / Putting the new Silk Road in the picture
Regular Loadstar readers need no introduction to China’s One Belt One Road initiative, the country’s ...
Recommends / Five main projects of Belt and Road – a 'visual explainer'
China’s Belt and Road project is a vast undertaking, linking the country not only with ...
Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe