One Belt One Road Headlines
Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Recommends / UPS expands China-Europe intermodal service
In what has been touted as the biggest threat to air freight – although more ...
News / Kerry reports profits up as it swoops on CIS forwarder to boost its footprint in Asia
Kerry Logistics has revealed it is targeting an acquisition operating in the Commonwealth of Independent ...
News / Declining freight rates offset increasing volumes for Sinotrans
China’s largest freight forwarding and logistics group, Sinotrans, has reported largely flat trading results in its first ...
Recommends / China’s debt-trap diplomacy
China’s “one belt, one road” (OBOR) initiative has lots of ramifications for the transport and ...
Recommends / First China-UK freight train as Xi seeks to lift trade
Transiting 12,000km across Asia, continental Europe and through the Channel Tunnel to the UK, the first ...
Comment / Comment: One Belt, One Road the future for trade between east and west
China’s accession to the Transports Internationaux Routiers (TIR) convention in July has been hailed as ...
News / China's strategy is to link its global supply chain investments by 'one belt, one road'
China’s plan to develop a “one belt, one road” (OBOR) transport network should be understood ...
Recommends / Will China's silk road dream turn into a nightmare?
Bloomberg has doubts over the wisdom of China’s One Belt, One Road policy. While acknowledging ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive