One Belt One Road Headlines
Recommends / China’s 'debt trap' even worse than we thought
Not the huge pile of debt within China’s economy itself, but the prohibitive debt it ...
News / Kerry Logistics eyes growing African trade with takeover of Jo'burg forwarder SAS
Ambitious Kerry Logistics has expanded again with the acquisition of Shipping and Airfreight Services (SAS) in Johannesburg. SAS ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How Belt & Road will transform logistics in China and Asia
Eurasia is the world’s largest market, home to some 70% of the global population and ...
Recommends / Georgia eyes China's One Belt One Road to break dependence on Russia
Interesting article from emerging markets publication bne IntelliNews on Georgia – the Black Sea country ...
Recommends / Why Is China buying up Europe’s ports?
This is a good article looking at China’s global ambitions in the shipping business. Foreign ...
News / Cosco achieves its ambition to take control of box facilities at Zeebrugge
Chinese shipping conglomerate Cosco today signalled the clearest indication that it is planning to create ...
Recommends / Putting the new Silk Road in the picture
Regular Loadstar readers need no introduction to China’s One Belt One Road initiative, the country’s ...
Recommends / Five main projects of Belt and Road – a 'visual explainer'
China’s Belt and Road project is a vast undertaking, linking the country not only with ...
Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV