online booking Headlines
News / Digital freight forwarder Shipwaves has come a long way in three years
Mumbai-based digital freight forwarder Shipwaves, which ditched a marketplace model to focus on its individual ...
News / A focus on price, not value, causes freight rate portals and 'digital forwarders' to struggle
At some point San Francisco-based Shyp claimed a valuation of $250m; at the end of ...
News / Maersk expands online booking platform for Chinese shippers to Mediterranean ports
Maersk Line has expanded its online booking platform following a pilot period, in what some ...
News / Freight booking platform 45HC the first to accept cryptocurrency payments
Online freight booking platform 45HC is to accept CXO tokens as payment, becoming the first ...
News / DHL GF online air cargo booking platform worth the wait, claims forwarder
DHL Global Forwarding has defended its “late” launch of an online quote and booking system ...
News / DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
DHL Global Forwarding is the latest logistic service provider to offer an online air freight ...
News / Panalpina testing new online air cargo booking portal aimed at SMEs
SME shippers – already targeted by third-party online quotation websites – are set to benefit from ...
News / Shippers Agree: online platforms can take the bother out of booking
Online booking platforms could cut the time it takes shippers to book by as much ...
News / Freight booking platforms: our beef is with inefficiency - not forwarders. But can they deliver?
Freight booking platforms have insisted they are not waging war on forwarders, but on manual ...
Comment / Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
Another day, another headline: Forwarders under threat! Death of the Middleman! Automate or the industry ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making