online booking Headlines
News / Digital freight forwarder Shipwaves has come a long way in three years
Mumbai-based digital freight forwarder Shipwaves, which ditched a marketplace model to focus on its individual ...
News / A focus on price, not value, causes freight rate portals and 'digital forwarders' to struggle
At some point San Francisco-based Shyp claimed a valuation of $250m; at the end of ...
News / Maersk expands online booking platform for Chinese shippers to Mediterranean ports
Maersk Line has expanded its online booking platform following a pilot period, in what some ...
News / Freight booking platform 45HC the first to accept cryptocurrency payments
Online freight booking platform 45HC is to accept CXO tokens as payment, becoming the first ...
News / DHL GF online air cargo booking platform worth the wait, claims forwarder
DHL Global Forwarding has defended its “late” launch of an online quote and booking system ...
News / DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
DHL Global Forwarding is the latest logistic service provider to offer an online air freight ...
News / Panalpina testing new online air cargo booking portal aimed at SMEs
SME shippers – already targeted by third-party online quotation websites – are set to benefit from ...
News / Shippers Agree: online platforms can take the bother out of booking
Online booking platforms could cut the time it takes shippers to book by as much ...
News / Freight booking platforms: our beef is with inefficiency - not forwarders. But can they deliver?
Freight booking platforms have insisted they are not waging war on forwarders, but on manual ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?