Comment / Analysis: Evergreen more ship-shape than compatriot Yang Ming
Our journey through the troubled container shipping industry in Asia continues this week. Inevitably, I ...
News / Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
Container shipping line share prices declined sharply today after news that US Department of Justice (DoJ) investigators served ...
News / OOCL blames drop in revenue and profit on 2016 freight rate havoc
Weak rates played havoc with Hong Kong carrier Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) last year, with EBITDA plummeting ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
News / Analyst predicts Maersk will enjoy a bumper 2017
Ahead of the Maersk Group 2016 annual report due on Wednesday, analyst Jefferies has predicted ...
News / Capacity cuts reward container lines as rates hold steady on east-west trades
Carriers were rewarded for their proactivity in the run-up to Chinese New Year, heading off ...
News / Container spot rates nothing to crow about as China enters year of the rooster
Container spot rates marginally declined this week ahead of Chinese New Year, with carriers announcing ...
News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
Comment / Analysis: OOIL may be under stress, but it has time to look for the right deal
Speculation that Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL) is likely to be involved in some sort of ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs