News / It's business as usual, says ransomware-hit Cosco as OOCL deal is finalised
Cosco has completed its acquisition of OOIL, parent company of shipping line OOCL, and promised ...
News / Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
Container shipping freight rates in the major east-west trades look set to decline next week, according ...
Comment / Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
COSCO Shipping Holdings has no place to hide now the takeover of Orient Overseas International ...
News / Pledge to sell Long Beach terminal clears the way for COSCO takeover of OOIL
COSCO has appeased US security concerns over its acquisition of OOIL and its container arm ...
News / China gives COSCO $6.3bn takeover of OOCL last-minute go-ahead
China’s anti-monopoly bureau has given the green light to COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of OOIL, including ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd issues profit warning in face of potentially weak peak season
Hapag-Lloyd spooked investors this morning, issuing a profit warning based on its accounts for the ...
News / Congestion and delays at port of Felixstowe expected to continue
The UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe is expected to continue experiencing severe congestion after ...
News / Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of Orient Overseas International (OOIL), parent of container line OOCL, is now ...
News / OOCL enjoys a busier and more profitable first quarter than its new owner
Ahead of its acquisition by COSCO, ocean carrier OOCL’s carryings jumped 7.5% year on year, to ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV