News / With new ULCVs on the horizon, another Asia-Europe loop was 'inevitable'
With its member lines receiving a large number of newbuild ULCVs this year the addition ...
News / Ocean Alliance revamps network, adding a seventh Asia-North Europe loop
The Ocean Alliance, the largest of the three east-west trade vessel sharing agreements, has published ...
PR: Ocean Alliance: CMA CGM unveils its new unmatched service offer, Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product
PRESS RELEASE: “The CMA CGM Group, a worldwide leading shipping group, is pleased to announce ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: What price will the Long Beach Terminal sale really fetch?
I have wondered how to value certain “strategic” infrastructure assets in the shipping world ever since ...
News / Felixstowe wins back Hapag-Lloyd/OOCL service from Southampton
Although not nearly compensating for Felixstowe’s huge loss of business due to severe disruption caused ...
News / Demand surge on the transpacific calms as G20 deal eases tariff hike fears
Transpacific ocean carriers have deployed an extra 22 loaders from China to the US since ...
News / Industry questions new box ship blockchain network
Yesterday’s announcement that five shipping lines and four terminal operators are to form a consortium ...
News / Already here, or maybe needs more testing, but blockchain will add value
Companies can find “tremendous value” in new technologies, but it’s crucial to think carefully about ...
News / Mixed fortunes for OOCL in Q3 as liftings and revenues rise, but so do costs
OOCL increased carryings by 6.9%, year on year, in the third quarter, to 1.7m teu, ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'