News / Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of Orient Overseas International (OOIL), parent of container line OOCL, is now ...
News / OOCL enjoys a busier and more profitable first quarter than its new owner
Ahead of its acquisition by COSCO, ocean carrier OOCL’s carryings jumped 7.5% year on year, to ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
News / COSCO takeover of OOCL threatened by China-US trade spat
The $6.3bn COSCO takeover of Orient Overseas International Lines (OOIL) and its container line arm, ...
News / COSCO back in the black, with a little help from its state friends
COSCO Shipping posted a net profit of $264m in 2017, reversing a loss of $1.1bn ...
News / Market share gains failed to offset OOCL losses last year as new ownership looms
Orient Overseas International Ltd’s (OOIL) return to the black last year was achieved despite a ...
News / Liftings and revenue shoot up as OOCL prepares for its new owners
OOCL’s parent company, Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), returned to the black last year, posting ...
News / GSL takes major impairment hit in 2017, but stays bullish about recovery
Containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) reported a net loss of $99.8m for the fourth ...
News / Fall in intra-Asia volumes a drag on OOCL figures, but deepsea trade grows
Renewed demand on the Asia-Europe and transpacific trades was in further evidence today after Hong ...
News / Box lines will reap consolidation benefits, but 'shippers need not be alarmed'
Despite the radical changes in the container shipping landscape, that will see almost 80% of ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 2. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule