People / OPDR appoints Angela Black as UK, Russia and Baltics head
Former Port of Tilbury executive Angela Black has been appointed as head of shortsea specialist ...
Comment / Can CMA CGM actually afford to finance the biggest takeover in shipping history?
As long as due diligence doesn’t uncover nasty surprises and the buyer is able to ...
News / OPDR staff fear for jobs in MacAndrews clash after CMA CGM confirms takeover
Iberian trades specialist OPDR’s 300 shore staff and 100 seafarers are fearing for their future ...
News / CMA CGM says profits rocketed by 187% in Q3, amid rumours of OPDR takeover
CMA CGM today reported a third-quarter year-on-year increase in net profits of 187% on the ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships