Recommends / No rally to $70 a barrel for oil this year
One theme of today’s news is rising cost levels, which have begun to hit the margins of ...
Recommends / OPEC production cuts greatly overrated
One of the big risks commonly identified in recent months as a major threat both ...
Recommends / OPEC sits on its hands as oil prices near $40 a barrel
A renewed fall in oil prices is good news for the balance sheets of shipping ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives