SA: U.S. crude finishes +4% on trade truce, anticipated supply cuts
Seeking Alpha writes: “Oil prices soared today after the U.S. and China agreed to a ...
RTR: Oil prices creep up on expected OPEC cuts, but U.S. supply growth caps gains
Reuters reports: “Oil prices firmed on Friday on expectations that OPEC and Russia will agree ...
News / CMA CGM extends emergency bunker surcharge despite fall in fuel price
CMA CGM has decided to extend its controversial emergency bunker surcharge (EBS) to include cargo ...
Recommends / No rally to $70 a barrel for oil this year
One theme of today’s news is rising cost levels, which have begun to hit the margins of ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'