Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Recommends / China’s debt-trap diplomacy
China’s “one belt, one road” (OBOR) initiative has lots of ramifications for the transport and ...
India, Afghanistan plan air cargo link over Pakistan
A new air cargo service between India and Afghanistan is being planned, to avoid putting ...
Recommends / Agents urge PIA to start flying mangoes to the UK
Air cargo agents are urging Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) to operate a seasonal freight service ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
News / Sub-continent faces severe congestion as strikes and rules delay shipments
A three-day freight forwarder shutdown in Pakistan has just ended after the government agreed to ...
News / 3PLs set their sights on South Asia's growing markets, but need to stay lean
Competition between 3PLs in South Asia is heating up as economic conditions make it more ...
Recommends / Why Pakistani shipping fails to sail
Pakistan’s shipping industry is feeling sidelined. Which is not much of a surprise when you ...
Recommends / Pakistan Intl Airlines cleared for EU cargo operations
Pakistan International Airlines has won ACC3 status, allowing it to carry cargo into the EU. ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared