Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
Comment / Against the odds: The full downside of the supply chain trade, according to APMM, Hapag, DSV, XPO & friends
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Recommends / The elongated, take-make-dispose supply chain under threat
Fascinating Q&A with Panalpina’s head of logistics and manufacturing, Mike Wilson, on Cardiff University’s website ...
News / E-commerce logistics: how to make money from free shipping
China’s Singles Day smashed records again for online shopping (Thanksgiving weekend is as yet uncounted). ...
Comment / Analysis: can Kuehne + Nagel really be eyeing a Panalpina takeover?
The idea that Panalpina “has to go sooner rather than later” is growing in popularity ...
Comment / Against the odds: CEVA, not Panalpina, the right mating partner for K+N
Unforgettable. In late 2005, Kuehne +Nagel (K+N) agreed its largest deal to date by acquiring Paris-based ...
RTR: Takeover target Panalpina keen to remain independent
Reuters: “Panalpina wants to remain an independent company, it said on Sunday, after rival Swiss logistics ...
Kuehne + Nagel ready for takeover talks with Panalpina (Reuters, paper)
Reuters reports: “Swiss logistics group Kuehne & Nagel is ready to talk with Panalpina (PWTN.S) ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina changes course... 'bye 'bye Mr Ulber
The immediate thought that sprang to my mind after news broke this week that Peter ...
People / Panalpina chairman Peter Ulber to quit following shareholder pressure
An activist investor who had demanded that Panalpina remove its chairman, Peter Ulber, appears to ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs