News / Special report: Logistics under pressure to bridge the gender pay gap
The forwarding industry – along with many others – is under pressure following the UK’s gender ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
People / Volker Boehringer to head customer development at Panalpina
Panalpina has appointed Volker Boehringer (pictured) to a newly created role: global head of strategic customer development. Mr ...
News / Interview: Panalpina top brass bullish over M&A, air freight and results
Swiss forwarder Panalpina managed to create value for shareholders last year, despite challenging trading conditions ...
People / Panalpina elects Google's Sandra Emme to board of directors
Panalpina plans to elect Google’s Sandra Emme to its board at its May AGM, bringing the ...
News / Predictive analytics will be vital to the supply chains of the future
A major food company has asked to pilot Panalpina’s predictive analytics system as the perishables ...
News / DSV the 'star performer' in forwarding and likely to hit acquisition trail in 2018
Analyst Jefferies today updated its research on European freight forwarders, downgrading two, upgrading one and ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder