Recommends / Panalpina quits its Gabon operations as oil and gas sector declines
Panalpina is to halt its operations in Gabon, following the downturn in the oil and ...
People / Ex-Cargolux CEO Dirk Reich invited to join Panalpina board
Panalpina has proposed the appointment to its board of former Cargolux chief executive and founder of ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
The annual results of two of the most prominent air and ocean freight global forwarders, Kuehne ...
News / Tough markets and slimmer yields push Panalpina profits down 40%
Pressure on yields and a dwindling oil and gas market hit Panalpina profits last year. They fell 40% ...
Recommends / New York – with a touch of Chicago
Panalpina’s move last year to serve its air freight customers from its large Chicago office, ...
Comment / Analysis: Panalpina and CH Robinson, unlikely suitors but well-matched
I have had an imaginary conversation playing in my head over the past week, between ...
News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Cost-conscious Panalpina stays buoyant despite contracting markets
Swiss forwarder Panalpina today reported third-quarter results, which saw revenue for the first nine months ...
News / Panalpina forced to step back from oil and gas, putting jobs on the line
The flower business may have given Panalpina a boost, but the forwarder has been forced to retreat ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers