Comment / Analysis: Panalpina now caught between a rock and a hard place
About a year ago, when Panalpina traded around its current level of CHF120 a share ...
News / Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
Panalpina has struggled to get its customers to adjust to the “new normal” of higher ...
News / K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) has begun noting the CO2 emissions generated by sea freight shipments on ...
News / China-Europe rail boom as forwarders latch on to cost advantage for customers
China-Europe rail services are set to triple within three years as demand grows and shippers ...
News / Forwarders hit out at carriers revisiting fuel surcharges – 'a ploy to raise rates'
Forwarders are registering their dismay that some airlines are returning to fuel surcharges. They say the move is ...
News / Amazon: 'find the best people for logistics outside logistics'
Logistics operators should recruit from outside if they want to keep pace with the rapidly ...
Comment / Analysis: Swiss forwarders K+N and Panalpina have ambitious targets
Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina have drawn my attention again, following the release of their quarterly ...
News / Forwarders hit the acquisition trail, with a daily double for Panalpina
M&A activity in the freight forwarding sector is frantic today: Panalpina announced two acquisitions; UPS ...
News / Pressure on margins sees Panalpina profits take a hit in Q1
Margin pressures battered Panalpina’s first-quarter results: revenue and profit dropped, year-on-year, despite volume growth outpacing ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading