News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
Comment / ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
Rather unexpectedly, I have found myself considering the provocative idea of a merger or some ...
News / 'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
Panalpina will hope to continue 2018 as it has begun, with the company recording a ...
News / Special report: Logistics under pressure to bridge the gender pay gap
The forwarding industry – along with many others – is under pressure following the UK’s gender ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
People / Volker Boehringer to head customer development at Panalpina
Panalpina has appointed Volker Boehringer (pictured) to a newly created role: global head of strategic customer development. Mr ...
News / Interview: Panalpina top brass bullish over M&A, air freight and results
Swiss forwarder Panalpina managed to create value for shareholders last year, despite challenging trading conditions ...
People / Panalpina elects Google's Sandra Emme to board of directors
Panalpina plans to elect Google’s Sandra Emme to its board at its May AGM, bringing the ...
News / Predictive analytics will be vital to the supply chains of the future
A major food company has asked to pilot Panalpina’s predictive analytics system as the perishables ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 4.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 5.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 3. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule