News / Race to beat tariffs drives Asia to US air rates up as peak season looms
Transpacific eastbound looks set to be the tradelane in highest demand as air freight progresses ...
News / Air cargo market looking 'lacklustre', despite approaching peak season
The latest air freight data shows a weak market, despite gearing up for peak season, ...
Recommends / As Mr Zimmerman once said: 'The times, they are a changing’
Panalpina CEO Stefan Karlen (pictured) has posted a blog on ‘progress’. More importantly, on the need ...
Comment / Market Insight: A rally by DSV, but is it hype or hope?
DSV’s interim numbers this month were nothing short of exceptional, but several risks could spoil ...
News / Clearance is key in international e-commerce race, says Panalpina
Panalpina is looking to play a leading role in international e-commerce logistics. The European logistics behemoth ...
News / Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV
DSV’s market value leaped 7% this morning after a first half described as its “best ever”. Market ...
Comment / Market insight: a regional break up best for Panalpina, Mr Ulber?
I was impressed by the headline improvement in Panalpina’s interim results last week, despite markedly ...
People / Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
Panalpina has appointed Christian Wurst as its new chief executive for European operations. Mr Wurst joins ...
News / Panalpina at the forefront to avoid air freight peak season pandemonium
Faced with a repeat of last year’s air freight peak season pandemonium, forwarders and shippers ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year