Panama Canal Headlines
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: The Panama Canal
Since it opened its enlarged locks, the Panama Canal has won back all its market ...
Recommends / US ports rent rises the effect of Panama Canal expansion
Larger ships are sending up real estate prices around US ports, according to new analysis. The ...
News / Transpacific box trade will get a new market leader after Cosco's OOCL buy
The transpacific container shipping market is set for a fundamental change if Cosco completes its acquisition of ...
News / One year on, the expanded Panama Canal still 'surpassing expectations'
The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) yesterday celebrated the first anniversary of the opening of the ...
News / US shale gas boom a bonus for carriers as Panama Canal reduces some tolls
Container lines using the Panama Canal are set to benefit from an unexpected boom in shale ...
Recommends / Panama Canal requests industry feedback on its proposed toll changes
The Panama Canal is asking for industry feedback on plans to adjust its toll structure. ...
News / Another 100+ panamax box ships must be scrapped to boost charter rates
At least 100 panamax-class containerships need to be scrapped if owners are to see charter ...
Recommends / Panama Canal to reduce booking slots due to transit delays
Panama Canal Authority (ACP) has suffered its second hiccup in as many weeks following an otherwise successful ...
Recommends / Egypt seeks new Suez Canal toll deal with global shipping lines
Not sure if this is that much of a surprise – as The Loadstar reported ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'