Panama Canal Headlines
Recommends / Panama Canal to reduce booking slots due to transit delays
Panama Canal Authority (ACP) has suffered its second hiccup in as many weeks following an otherwise successful ...
Recommends / Egypt seeks new Suez Canal toll deal with global shipping lines
Not sure if this is that much of a surprise – as The Loadstar reported ...
News / Overcapacity may hit Caribbean transhipment ports following Panama Canal expansion
The Panama Canal expansion has raised fears that the container terminal industry in Latin America and ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
Recommends / A rising tide?
Possibly the definitive article on US east coast ports and the impact of the Panama ...
Recommends / Panama Canal design concerns renewed after ship hits lock wall
Here we go again. The photo in this report by gCaptain, shows a head-sized puncture ...
News / Panama Canal retakes market share from Suez as battle for Asia-USEC traffic heats up
Following the inauguration of the Panama Canal’s new lock system at the end of last ...
News / Container lines looking shipshape as the expanded Panama Canal opens for business
The Panama Canal expansion was formally unveiled at the weekend and has been welcomed by the ...
Recommends / The new Panama Canal: a risky bet
On the eve of the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, comes this New York ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts