Recommends / Shipping magnates could sink alongside Putin in Panama Papers scandal
Splash24/7 expects quite a few shipping stories to come out of the Panama Papers, a ...
News / Latin America trade may be flat, but there are opportunities – 'think outside the box'
Despite the challenges currently facing Latin American trade, there are still opportunities for innovative and ...
Recommends / Panama Canal crack won’t delay expansion opening, says contractor
You have to admit, the photos that came out of Panama showing the cracks in ...
Recommends / Why so many shipowners find Panama's flag convenient
A BBC investigation into the growth of the Panamanian flag in shipping. A really good ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 5.Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships