News / Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships
A sharp increase in steel prices has prompted a new wave of vessel scrapping, bringing ...
Recommends / Shipping magnates could sink alongside Putin in Panama Papers scandal
Splash24/7 expects quite a few shipping stories to come out of the Panama Papers, a ...
News / Latin America trade may be flat, but there are opportunities – 'think outside the box'
Despite the challenges currently facing Latin American trade, there are still opportunities for innovative and ...
Recommends / Panama Canal crack won’t delay expansion opening, says contractor
You have to admit, the photos that came out of Panama showing the cracks in ...
Recommends / Why so many shipowners find Panama's flag convenient
A BBC investigation into the growth of the Panamanian flag in shipping. A really good ...
Recommends / Panama Canal says it's talked with other contractors amid dispute
The dispute between the consortium constructing the Panama Canal expansion and the canal authority continues ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'