Peak season Headlines
News / Air freight market heating up fast as the peak season gains height
The air freight market is heating up fast as the peak season gets into its ...
Recommends / End-of-year decisions for shippers
US-bound imports are on course for record high levels. Logistics Trends and Insights, citing Port ...
News / Race to beat tariffs drives Asia to US air rates up as peak season looms
Transpacific eastbound looks set to be the tradelane in highest demand as air freight progresses ...
News / Felixstowe box congestion spreads to Southampton, just in time for Xmas rush
The UK’s two biggest container ports appear to have hit crisis level. UK retailers potentially face ...
News / Efficient cargo handling now key for forwarders when choosing airlines
Forwarders will stop using airlines with poor cargo handling contracts and have blamed carriers for failing ...
News / Air freight peak season takes off, with the transpacific off to a strong start
Peak season has hit the transpacific air freight sector, with forwarders reporting increased rates and ...
News / Shippers seeking reliability are eyeing sea/air services to avoid congestion
Poor ocean reliability and high air freight rates are leading to a new focus on sea/air ...
News / Air cargo market looking 'lacklustre', despite approaching peak season
The latest air freight data shows a weak market, despite gearing up for peak season, ...
Recommends / CH Robinson eyes peak season capacity constraints
CH Robinson’s glass appears half-full. The forwarder is forecasting that the current air and ocean ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'