Peel Ports Headlines
News / Integrated 'end-to-end' container distribution service a first for port of Liverpool
Port of Liverpool owner Peel Ports is set to launch a container rail service to ...
People / Jouke Schaap appointed new head of Peel Ports' container operation
Peel Ports has recruited APM Terminals’ Jouke Schaap to head-up its container operation. Peel, which recently ...
News / Liverpool aims to capitalise on new deepwater port and lure business from the south
Liverpool’s maritime community is confident in its ability to capitalise on its new deepwater terminal, ...
People / Peel Ports adds Rachel Hinton and Amanda Harvey to management team
Peel Ports has appointed Amanda Harvey as head of bulk terminal operations and Rachel Hinton ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis