News / Post-Brexit shipping routes mean spoiled Irish food
Irish food faces spoilage if proposed new shipping routes between the republic and Belgium go ...
News / Bullish Panalpina sees H1 profits rise and unveils another perishables investment
Panalpina enjoyed a 30% rise in ebit in the first half of 2018, leading to a ...
News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
People / Cool Chain Association takes on AF-KLM's Renate de Walle
Air France-KLM’s director of pharmaceutical logistics is to take on the role of treasurer and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes