Recommends / The untold story of NotPetya, history's most devastating cyber attack
Reading like an airport thriller, this Wired story of the infamous NotPetya cyber attack recounts ...
News / 'Be prepared' – supply chain players must learn from the Petya attack
Partners in container supply chains need to develop contingency plans, in the near-certainty that the ...
News / Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
Maersk Line continues to struggle to regain its cargo volumes after the ransomware cyber attack ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Traditional forwarders beginning to see the threat from online platforms
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 2. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US