pharma focus Headlines
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
News / Former SwissWorldCargo chief Oliver Evans takes up role at drone logistics company Matternet
Oliver Evans, former chief cargo officer of SwissWorldCargo and chair of TIACA, has made a ...
News / Logistics firms with UK pharma business must comply with new rule, warns agency
Logistics companies in the UK, which are transporting or holding medicines for people or animals, ...
News / Air freight will be critical to new trends in pharmaceutical supply chains
Air freight is critical to the pharmaceutical industry, especially as supply chains become increasingly complex, ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'