People / Yusen Logistics appoints Marloes Seesing healthcare quality director
Yusen Logistics has appointed Marloes Seesing (pictured above) as its global healthcare quality director. Ms Seesing ...
Recommends / IBM ramps up China blockchain work with supply chain trial
Hot on the heels of tying up a joint-venture with Maersk to introduce more blockchain ...
Recommends / Trump's next supply chain target: big pharma
Another good article from Forbes on corporate America and how it may have to rethink ...
News / 'Going the extra smile': Brussels Airlines upgrades cargo to first class
Brussels Airlines Cargo has unveiled a new air freight strategy which puts more focus on ...
Recommends / Ireland's air freight deals up in the air over Brexit worries
Irish exporters have expressed concern that Brexit will lead to a lack of air freight ...
News / Former SwissWorldCargo chief Oliver Evans takes up role at drone logistics company Matternet
Oliver Evans, former chief cargo officer of SwissWorldCargo and chair of TIACA, has made a ...
News / Whitehall exports push could be hampered by dithering over Heathrow expansion
Mixed messages were emanating from the UK government today, as it seeks to boost UK ...
News / Miami Airport community targets CEIV certification and global pharma hub ambitions
The air cargo community, led by airports, are taking matters into their own hands to ...
News / Air cargo carrier CAL eyes new routes to North America to fill new capacity
CAL Cargo Airlines is eyeing new routes in North America in advance of its third ...
- 1.Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
- 2.Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 3.TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 4.APM Terminals and Damco slip into the red after first six months of the year
- 5.New air cargo forwarder agreement finally readies for take-off
- 1. dav on TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 2. Roger Kenyon on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 3. Gunther Ginckels on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 4. Steve Cameron on Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 5. Sergey Koleda on Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos