People / Yusen Logistics appoints Marloes Seesing healthcare quality director
Yusen Logistics has appointed Marloes Seesing (pictured above) as its global healthcare quality director. Ms Seesing ...
Recommends / IBM ramps up China blockchain work with supply chain trial
Hot on the heels of tying up a joint-venture with Maersk to introduce more blockchain ...
Recommends / Trump's next supply chain target: big pharma
Another good article from Forbes on corporate America and how it may have to rethink ...
News / 'Going the extra smile': Brussels Airlines upgrades cargo to first class
Brussels Airlines Cargo has unveiled a new air freight strategy which puts more focus on ...
Recommends / Ireland's air freight deals up in the air over Brexit worries
Irish exporters have expressed concern that Brexit will lead to a lack of air freight ...
News / Former SwissWorldCargo chief Oliver Evans takes up role at drone logistics company Matternet
Oliver Evans, former chief cargo officer of SwissWorldCargo and chair of TIACA, has made a ...
News / Whitehall exports push could be hampered by dithering over Heathrow expansion
Mixed messages were emanating from the UK government today, as it seeks to boost UK ...
News / Miami Airport community targets CEIV certification and global pharma hub ambitions
The air cargo community, led by airports, are taking matters into their own hands to ...
News / Air cargo carrier CAL eyes new routes to North America to fill new capacity
CAL Cargo Airlines is eyeing new routes in North America in advance of its third ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making