People / Yusen Logistics appoints Marloes Seesing healthcare quality director
Yusen Logistics has appointed Marloes Seesing (pictured above) as its global healthcare quality director. Ms Seesing ...
Recommends / IBM ramps up China blockchain work with supply chain trial
Hot on the heels of tying up a joint-venture with Maersk to introduce more blockchain ...
Recommends / Trump's next supply chain target: big pharma
Another good article from Forbes on corporate America and how it may have to rethink ...
News / 'Going the extra smile': Brussels Airlines upgrades cargo to first class
Brussels Airlines Cargo has unveiled a new air freight strategy which puts more focus on ...
Recommends / Ireland's air freight deals up in the air over Brexit worries
Irish exporters have expressed concern that Brexit will lead to a lack of air freight ...
News / Former SwissWorldCargo chief Oliver Evans takes up role at drone logistics company Matternet
Oliver Evans, former chief cargo officer of SwissWorldCargo and chair of TIACA, has made a ...
News / Whitehall exports push could be hampered by dithering over Heathrow expansion
Mixed messages were emanating from the UK government today, as it seeks to boost UK ...
News / Miami Airport community targets CEIV certification and global pharma hub ambitions
The air cargo community, led by airports, are taking matters into their own hands to ...
News / Air cargo carrier CAL eyes new routes to North America to fill new capacity
CAL Cargo Airlines is eyeing new routes in North America in advance of its third ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs