Pilot shortage Headlines
News / Atlas may lease passenger aircraft as arbitrator rules it cannot sub-contract
Atlas Air may need to urgently lease a passenger aircraft as a spare, following an arbitrator’s ...
News / Atlas Air chief dismisses pilot troubles as profits continue to soar
Atlas Air has yet again recorded soaring revenues and profitability, but its ongoing labour dispute ...
News / Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
Amazon Air has started a double daily freighter flight to Miami, operated by Atlas Air, ...
Recommends / Will freight fly when the pilot is a robot?
It perhaps comes as little surprise that investors in companies such as ATSG and Atlas ...
Recommends / FedEx brings out special bonuses to keep pilots from retiring
As if the airlines currently fighting with their pilots weren’t having trouble enough, now FedEx, ...
Recommends / From newsroom to cockpit: Victoria's new challenge as a pilot
Reuters’ airline correspondent Victoria Bryan has documented her training to become a pilot. Ms Bryan’s ...
News / Airline relief as US charts a new course to help trainee pilots gain flying hours
Regional cargo airlines in the US have cause for celebration, for, after years of preaching ...
Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
Comment / Analysis: Is the wind in the right direction for Amazon to snap up Atlas Air?
One of the most recurring questions at Loadstar Towers in recent weeks has been whether a ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 4.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'