News / Amazon and DHL give Atlas Air a lift as carrier boosts profit expectations
Atlas Air has increased its full-year profit outlook by 5%, citing high demand and its strong ...
Comment / The sorry tale of Atlas Air and its pilots – a change of focus is needed
Pilots are no shrinking violets, as we say in the UK. You only have to ...
News / Bullish Atlas Air sees strong Q1 and expects 19% volume growth in 2018 - despite IATA gloom
Growing volumes and rising yields saw Atlas Air yesterday announce an increase in first quarter ...
News / UPS pilots call on customers to support 'failing' service standards claim
UPS pilots have intensified the stand-off with their employer, announcing they are to survey the ...
News / Training programme takes off at FedEx as US pilot shortage worsens
FedEx Express has launched a pilot training scheme as one airline association warns of a ...
Recommends / US court orders Atlas Air Worldwide pilots to halt go-slow
Atlas Air has won the first round of its battle with the Teamsters after a US federal ...
Recommends / View from the cockpit: why one of the world’s largest cargo airlines is unravelling
As all-cargo carrier Atlas goes to court this week, bringing a case against its pilots ...
News / Pilots hit back as Atlas Air goes to court over 'illegal' go-slows
Pilots are claiming Atlas Air’s decision to seek an injunction against industrial action is evidence of ...
News / US Senate law change may help desperate cargo airlines recruit pilots
A rare bipartisan legislative move in the US Senate is giving regional all-cargo carriers hope ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe