Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
Recommends / US pilots hit out at FAA study into single-pilot cargo aircraft
The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is planning to conduct studies into the use of ...
News / UPS pilots call on customers to support 'failing' service standards claim
UPS pilots have intensified the stand-off with their employer, announcing they are to survey the ...
News / Training programme takes off at FedEx as US pilot shortage worsens
FedEx Express has launched a pilot training scheme as one airline association warns of a ...
Recommends / US court orders Atlas Air Worldwide pilots to halt go-slow
Atlas Air has won the first round of its battle with the Teamsters after a US federal ...
Recommends / Cargolux staff get €5,000 bonus after a good year for the carrier
This looks like a textbook case of unions and management working in harmony – although ...
News / Atlas dispute with pilots threatens to hit new heights as peak season looms
Atlas Air has accused its pilots of an “illegal” go-slow during contract negotiations and has a filed ...
Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
Recommends / Dear Donald: US freighter pilots take anti-DHL fight to the White House
US freighter pilots are looking to the White House to save them from the “influence ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 3. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
- 4. Jeremy David Young on Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?