Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
Recommends / US pilots hit out at FAA study into single-pilot cargo aircraft
The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is planning to conduct studies into the use of ...
News / UPS pilots call on customers to support 'failing' service standards claim
UPS pilots have intensified the stand-off with their employer, announcing they are to survey the ...
News / Training programme takes off at FedEx as US pilot shortage worsens
FedEx Express has launched a pilot training scheme as one airline association warns of a ...
Recommends / US court orders Atlas Air Worldwide pilots to halt go-slow
Atlas Air has won the first round of its battle with the Teamsters after a US federal ...
Recommends / Cargolux staff get €5,000 bonus after a good year for the carrier
This looks like a textbook case of unions and management working in harmony – although ...
News / Atlas dispute with pilots threatens to hit new heights as peak season looms
Atlas Air has accused its pilots of an “illegal” go-slow during contract negotiations and has a filed ...
Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
Recommends / Dear Donald: US freighter pilots take anti-DHL fight to the White House
US freighter pilots are looking to the White House to save them from the “influence ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'