Recommends / Global piracy declines in first nine months of 2017
Piracy globally may have declined during the first nine months of this year, but concern ...
Recommends / Somali pirates release oil tanker and crew after first hijack for five years
As we reported, after a five-year absence, Somali pirates returned to the high seas on ...
Recommends / Pirates return and hijack a freighter off Somalian coast
Uh oh, they’re back. In the first such attack in the Horn of Africa region for ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / ‘There’s no law on the Amazon’: river pirates terrorise ships by night
We’re always on the look-out for new piracy hotspots, and it appears the vast inland ...
News / Fewer pirate attacks on ships, but violence and kidnapping on the increase, says IDB
Despite piracy on the world’s oceans falling “significantly”, the International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has reported a ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
Recommends / Two crew members kidnapped from CMA CGM ship off Nigeria
The Loadstar reported earlier this week that the main piracy hotspot in the world is ...
News / Somali pirates' heyday is over, but maritime crime hotspot moves to Gulf of Guinea
Piracy in South-east Asia more than halved in the first quarter of this year, compared ...
Recommends / What’s next for piracy? China has its own view
An interesting take on the perennial problem of piracy; analysing it through the prism of ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 5.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US