Recommends / Somali pirates release oil tanker and crew after first hijack for five years
As we reported, after a five-year absence, Somali pirates returned to the high seas on ...
Recommends / Pirates return and hijack a freighter off Somalian coast
Uh oh, they’re back. In the first such attack in the Horn of Africa region for ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / ‘There’s no law on the Amazon’: river pirates terrorise ships by night
We’re always on the look-out for new piracy hotspots, and it appears the vast inland ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
Recommends / Two crew members kidnapped from CMA CGM ship off Nigeria
The Loadstar reported earlier this week that the main piracy hotspot in the world is ...
News / Somali pirates' heyday is over, but maritime crime hotspot moves to Gulf of Guinea
Piracy in South-east Asia more than halved in the first quarter of this year, compared ...
Recommends / What’s next for piracy? China has its own view
An interesting take on the perennial problem of piracy; analysing it through the prism of ...
Recommends / Pirates targeting ship cargo via online hacking
Companies such as Maersk may have developed software to be able to track and monitor ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts