Recommends / Global piracy declines in first nine months of 2017
Piracy globally may have declined during the first nine months of this year, but concern ...
Recommends / Somali pirates release oil tanker and crew after first hijack for five years
As we reported, after a five-year absence, Somali pirates returned to the high seas on ...
Recommends / Pirates return and hijack a freighter off Somalian coast
Uh oh, they’re back. In the first such attack in the Horn of Africa region for ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / ‘There’s no law on the Amazon’: river pirates terrorise ships by night
We’re always on the look-out for new piracy hotspots, and it appears the vast inland ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
Recommends / Two crew members kidnapped from CMA CGM ship off Nigeria
The Loadstar reported earlier this week that the main piracy hotspot in the world is ...
News / Somali pirates' heyday is over, but maritime crime hotspot moves to Gulf of Guinea
Piracy in South-east Asia more than halved in the first quarter of this year, compared ...
Recommends / What’s next for piracy? China has its own view
An interesting take on the perennial problem of piracy; analysing it through the prism of ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion