Playing the asset game Headlines
News / MPC eyes expansion into wider markets with purchase of bigger box ships
Emerging feedership owner MPC Capital has bought three secondhand panamax container vessels as it looks ...
News / Global Ship Lease eyes new ships and acquisitions after round of debt financing
Non-operating containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) is eyeing merger and acquisition activity after a recent round ...
News / CMA CGM completes 90% sale of US west coast Global Gateway South terminal
CMA CGM has completed the sale of 90% of the APL terminal Global Gateway South, located ...
News / 'Brisk' charter market activity, but don't get too excited, says Alphaliner
Alphaliner has slashed its year-end idle container tonnage projection down to 600,000 teu from 800,000-1m ...
News / Overcapacity making waves in the containership charter market
Owners of mid-sized containerships, 7,500-11,000 teu, are suffering from the traditional slack season lull in charter ...
Comment / Analysis: Yang Ming and Seaspan both suffering, but is it stress or distress?
For the investment community at least, Taiwan’s Yang Ming has been sailing under the radar for ...
News / Danaos predicts choppy waters for containership charter market next year
Greek containership owner Danaos has painted a gloomy picture for the box ship charter market ...
News / Seaspan 'operationally strong', but has still not recovered financially from Hanjin collapse
Seaspan has reported declining revenues for a third successive quarter and EBITDA earnings for the year to date ...
News / Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
Owners of smaller containerships, with limited exposure to the volatile deepsea east-west trades, are enjoying increases in ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
- 4.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
- 5.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Dean on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives