News / Box lessor Textainer sinks into the red, but insists it can 'turn the corner'
Textainer, the world’s largest container leasing company, posted a $56m net loss in 2016, following a ...
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
News / Happy new year for box shipping investors using the 'capital cycle analysis' approach
This year could turn out to be the one when container shipping investors finally reap the rewards ...
News / Containership owners may be next to be buffeted by ripples from the Hanjin collapse
The next industry casualty of the Hanjin collapse may not be a carrier, but a ...
News / Containership scrapping ramps up, as panamax values continue in the doldrums
Two hundred and one containerships and just under 700,000 container slots have been scrapped this ...
News / Shipping charter market set to sink lower with more ULCVs due to be delivered
Larger containerships are increasingly being consigned to hot or cold lay-up in harbours around the ...
News / Troubled Rickmers denies scrapping seven-year-old box ship as charter market stays soft
Troubled non-operating container shipowner Rickmers Maritime Trust today denied it had scrapped a seven-year-old panamax containership. Reports ...
News / Blow to charter market as Hanjin returns push idle container fleet to new high
Sixty container vessels returned to owners by bankrupt Hanjin Shipping, yet to find new employment, havre ...
News / Sinking value of panamax box ships propels Seaspan into a sea of red ink in Q3
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation – the biggest individual creditor of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping – is ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships