Port of Antwerp Headlines
News / Anxious Hamburg lags further behind rival ports as it waits for a deeper Elbe
The port of Hamburg is continuing to lose ground to its North European container competitors, ...
News / Port of Antwerp hit by fire in warehouse
The port of Antwerp has been hit by a major fire. According to World Maritime ...
News / Hamburg loses further ground to north Europe rivals as it waits for deeper water
The port of Hamburg’s inability to maximise ship loads is causing it to fall further ...
News / Alliance reshuffle brings Rotterdam a Q1 box bonus, but total volumes fall
An increase in container traffic boosted an otherwise poor first quarter for the port of Rotterdam, with ...
News / Stakeholders put their heads together to solve port of Antwerp barge congestion
Port of Antwerp stakeholders have committed to improving barge transport services at the Belgian gateway, ...
Recommends / Port of Antwerp hails its “best-ever” quarter
The port of Antwerp has proclaimed the first three months of 2018 its “best quarter ...
Recommends / Belgian port has Brexit Britain in its sights
Brexit appears to have already caused a 5% dip in trade between Antwerp and Britain. ...
Recommends / Talks on Iron Rhine Belgium-Netherlands-Germany link resume
Here’s a classic Catch-22: the Iron Rhine is the rail link, dating back to the ...
News / Barge operators hit back: 'congestion in Benelux ports not our fault'
Barge operators have denied any responsibility for the congestion plaguing inland container terminals across Benelux ports. Spokesperson ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service