Port of Antwerp Headlines
News / Hi-tech solutions bring some joined-up thinking to air and sea
An outbreak of “joined-up thinking” has hit the logistics industry, and it’s a move that could ...
News / Rotterdam to hold congestion crisis talks tomorrow, but shippers don't expect problems to ease until next year
European shippers are calling for “solutions not fights” to the continuing congestion at Antwerp and ...
News / Elbe solutions now urgent as the cost mounts up for port of Hamburg
The port of Hamburg may have prevented further declines in the first half of 2017, ...
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared