Port of Antwerp Headlines
Recommends / Antwerp achieves fifth consecutive record year for container volumes
The port of Antwerp continues to benefit from MSC’s presence, with the Belgian gateway recording ...
News / Crowded Antwerp barge holding berths are 'an accident waiting to happen'
Port of Antwerp’s new service quay for barges on its left bank is an “excellent ...
News / Antwerp plan to alleviate year-long barge congestion dismissed as 'vague'
“Vague” is how one analyst described Antwerp Port Community’s plan to alleviate the barge congestion ...
News / Hi-tech solutions bring some joined-up thinking to air and sea
An outbreak of “joined-up thinking” has hit the logistics industry, and it’s a move that could ...
News / Rotterdam to hold congestion crisis talks tomorrow, but shippers don't expect problems to ease until next year
European shippers are calling for “solutions not fights” to the continuing congestion at Antwerp and ...
News / Elbe solutions now urgent as the cost mounts up for port of Hamburg
The port of Hamburg may have prevented further declines in the first half of 2017, ...
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Bigger box ships calling at fewer ports puts serious pressure on hinterland connections
Bigger containerships and fewer port calls are leading to severe hinterland congestion and a weaker ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion