Port of Dover Headlines
Recommends / Calais after Brexit 'could be 10 times worse than Irish border'
More alarming news on Brexit. Food shortages and 30-mile tailbacks in Calais are being predicted. ...
News / Alarm bells ringing over 'ticking time-bomb' of post-Brexit customs control
The UK government has shown the first signs it is aware of the “ticking time-bomb” ...
News / UK haulage fury as Whitehall scraps lorry park plan to replace Operation Stack
The UK government has returned to the drawing board after scrapping plans for a £250m ...
Recommends / UK ports couldn't handle even ‘minutes’ of Customs checks, post-Brexit
As many in the industry already suspected, “Britain’s ports would grind to a halt after ...
News / Port of Dover Western Dock expansion project secures £200m finance package
A consortium of leading British and European lenders has agreed a £200m package of loans ...
People / Alisdair Cameron joins Dover Harbour Board as a non-exec member
Dover Harbour Board has appointed Alisdair Cameron as a non-executive director from1 February. Board chairman Richard Everitt ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?