Port of Dover Headlines
News / Operation Stack becomes Operation Brock in M20 truck queueing rethink
There will be changes in the way trucks queue on the M20 next year. A new strategy ...
News / Gender pay gap at UK ports shows logistics 'no worse' than other sectors
UK ports have released their gender pay gap details, and for some – Felixstowe and ...
Recommends / Calais after Brexit 'could be 10 times worse than Irish border'
More alarming news on Brexit. Food shortages and 30-mile tailbacks in Calais are being predicted. ...
News / Alarm bells ringing over 'ticking time-bomb' of post-Brexit customs control
The UK government has shown the first signs it is aware of the “ticking time-bomb” ...
News / UK haulage fury as Whitehall scraps lorry park plan to replace Operation Stack
The UK government has returned to the drawing board after scrapping plans for a £250m ...
Recommends / UK ports couldn't handle even ‘minutes’ of Customs checks, post-Brexit
As many in the industry already suspected, “Britain’s ports would grind to a halt after ...
News / Port of Dover Western Dock expansion project secures £200m finance package
A consortium of leading British and European lenders has agreed a £200m package of loans ...
People / Alisdair Cameron joins Dover Harbour Board as a non-exec member
Dover Harbour Board has appointed Alisdair Cameron as a non-executive director from1 February. Board chairman Richard Everitt ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making