Port of Dover Headlines
Recommends / Brexit: could Channel ports cope with 'no deal'?
It has been much remarked in the past week that mainstream media knowledge of logistics ...
News / Furore over Brexit ferry contract at Ramsgate is 'overblown nonsense'
“Brexit tribalism” is at the heart of the furore surrounding the UK government’s decision to ...
News / 'Operation Brock' plans to keep freight moving at Dover if there is no Brexit deal
Planning is underway to tackle expected chaos on UK highways in the event of a ...
News / 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
One of the UK’s leading customs software experts has claimed the delay in the UK’s new Customs Declaration ...
People / Dover Harbour Board appoints Doug Bannister as its new CEO
Dover Harbour Board has appointed shipping industry veteran Doug Bannister (pictured above) as its new ...
Recommends / Dover still unprepared for a no-deal Brexit
As the Conservative party continues to fracture under the strain of Brexit, the UK’s supply ...
News / RHA raps DfT for lack of consultation over new plan for M20 truck queueing
The UK Road Haulage Association (RHA) has criticised the Department for Transport (DfT) for not ...
News / Operation Stack becomes Operation Brock in M20 truck queueing rethink
There will be changes in the way trucks queue on the M20 next year. A new strategy ...
News / Gender pay gap at UK ports shows logistics 'no worse' than other sectors
UK ports have released their gender pay gap details, and for some – Felixstowe and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes