Port of Felixstowe Headlines
News / Beleaguered UK importers prepared for further delays as more vessels divert from Southampton and Felixstowe
Chronic congestion at the UK’s two largest container ports is forcing ocean carrier planners to ...
News / Container haulage may be approaching crisis point as peak season looms
Container haulage is plagued by “turmoil” and “chaos” that many fear will get worse as the ...
News / Delay-hit Felixstowe loses another service as CMA CGM switches Epic 1
CMA CGM heaped further misery on the port of Felixstowe this week by announcing it would withdraw ...
News / Now OOCL switches services to Southampton, as Felixstowe delays drag on
OOCL has piled further pressure on Felixstowe, announcing it is leaving the UK gateway while “severe” operational ...
Recommends / Furious lorry drivers slam 'horror' delays at port of Liverpool
Bosses at Liverpool port operator Peel Ports popped open the champagne after Maersk and MSC ...
Recommends / Maersk Line diverts two services to Liverpool from delay-hit Felixstowe
The port of Liverpool appears to be the latest beneficiary of Felixstowe’s woes, according to ...
News / Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
Felixstowe, the UK’s biggest container port, could face another two months of turmoil following the ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain pain at Felixstowe almost inevitable due to ambitious IT switch
The IT system that manages a container terminal is known in the business as a ...
News / Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
Problems continue to plague the UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe – Hamburg Süd has announced it ...
News / Congestion and delays at port of Felixstowe expected to continue
The UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe is expected to continue experiencing severe congestion after ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs