Port of Felixstowe Headlines
News / Container volumes continue to grow at North Europe ports
Container volumes continue to grow at unprecedented rates at North Europe’s busiest ports, with Antwerp on ...
News / Beleaguered UK importers prepared for further delays as more vessels divert from Southampton and Felixstowe
Chronic congestion at the UK’s two largest container ports is forcing ocean carrier planners to ...
News / Container haulage may be approaching crisis point as peak season looms
Container haulage is plagued by “turmoil” and “chaos” that many fear will get worse as the ...
News / Delay-hit Felixstowe loses another service as CMA CGM switches Epic 1
CMA CGM heaped further misery on the port of Felixstowe this week by announcing it would withdraw ...
News / Now OOCL switches services to Southampton, as Felixstowe delays drag on
OOCL has piled further pressure on Felixstowe, announcing it is leaving the UK gateway while “severe” operational ...
Recommends / Furious lorry drivers slam 'horror' delays at port of Liverpool
Bosses at Liverpool port operator Peel Ports popped open the champagne after Maersk and MSC ...
Recommends / Maersk Line diverts two services to Liverpool from delay-hit Felixstowe
The port of Liverpool appears to be the latest beneficiary of Felixstowe’s woes, according to ...
News / Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
Felixstowe, the UK’s biggest container port, could face another two months of turmoil following the ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain pain at Felixstowe almost inevitable due to ambitious IT switch
The IT system that manages a container terminal is known in the business as a ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'