Port of Felixstowe Headlines
News / Congestion and delays at port of Felixstowe expected to continue
The UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe is expected to continue experiencing severe congestion after ...
News / Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
Forwarders claim to have been ‘left in the dark’ over delays to rail, road and shipside ...
News / Gender pay gap at UK ports shows logistics 'no worse' than other sectors
UK ports have released their gender pay gap details, and for some – Felixstowe and ...
News / Extra freight capacity from Felixstowe rail upgrade 'will be filled almost immediately'
Upgrades to the Ipswich-Felixstowe rail line, which will reportedly increase rail freight capacity out of the ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule