Port of Hamburg Headlines
News / Hamburg sees market share drift to rivals as draught restrictions begin to bite
The arrival of more 20,000 teu-plus megaships has resulted in “a steady shift of market ...
Recommends / Hamburg container terminals losing ground to port rivals
The container terminals on Hamburg’s River Elbe lost more ground to their Rotterdam and Antwerp ...
News / Double whammy for Hamburg as dredging gets green light and alliance moves in
Like buses, good news comes along in twos for the port of Hamburg. It has ...
News / Anxious Hamburg lags further behind rival ports as it waits for a deeper Elbe
The port of Hamburg is continuing to lose ground to its North European container competitors, ...
News / Hamburg loses further ground to north Europe rivals as it waits for deeper water
The port of Hamburg’s inability to maximise ship loads is causing it to fall further ...
News / Alliance reshuffle brings Rotterdam a Q1 box bonus, but total volumes fall
An increase in container traffic boosted an otherwise poor first quarter for the port of Rotterdam, with ...
News / HHLA must look elsewhere for growth as port of Hamburg volumes weaken
German terminal operator HHLA is increasingly eyeing international acquisitions as a means of mitigating against future ...
News / Latest court ruling sees port of Hamburg closer to start of Elbe dredging
Germany’s Federal Administrative Court has dismissed the latest objections to the port of Hamburg’s plans to ...
News / Elbe solutions now urgent as the cost mounts up for port of Hamburg
The port of Hamburg may have prevented further declines in the first half of 2017, ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe