Port of Long Beach Headlines
News / Cosco caught in new cyber attack as email and telephone systems go down
Cosco’s UK systems are down following a cyber attack which affected its US operations late last ...
News / Pledge to sell Long Beach terminal clears the way for COSCO takeover of OOIL
COSCO has appeased US security concerns over its acquisition of OOIL and its container arm ...
News / China gives COSCO $6.3bn takeover of OOCL last-minute go-ahead
China’s anti-monopoly bureau has given the green light to COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of OOIL, including ...
Recommends / Boost in exports from California ports stems from trade unease
Anxiety has companies acting early, at least according to The Wall Street Journal. This report ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 4.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'