Port of Los Angeles Headlines
News / Shippers get the news: Hanjin finally reveals where its ships are
Unloading operations have begun on some Hanjin vessels after the line finally began to update ...
Recommends / Why LA spent a quarter-million to lure CMA CGM megaship
DailyBreeze has posed an interesting question: was the port of Los Angeles right to shell ...
News / Peace breaks out as new affinity grows between ports and unions on US west coast
Labour relations on the US west coast appear to have entered a new era of ...
Comment / Ports America decides to move out – a blessing in disguise for west coast port of Oakland?
US terminal operator Ports America has decided to end its 50-year concession at the west ...
News / Transpacific container shipping rates decline as east vs west coast marketshare battle heats up
The US west coast ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach recovered well in the ...
Recommends / Quiet US ports spark slowdown fears as imports fall
High inventory levels and weak demand are to blame for a fall in imports at ...
Recommends / Drivers strike at Los Angeles, Long Beach ports
Sounds worse than it is, so far, as some 500 truck drivers at a handful ...
'Blindsided' LA & Long Beach authorities will take a bigger role in port operations
The chaos on the US west coast has forced port authorities in the region to ...
Recommends / More than 50 shades of grey at LA/LB terminals
It will require all of the stakeholders at the San Pedro Bay ports of Los ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital