Port of Los Angeles Headlines
Recommends / CMA CGM sells 90% stake in LA container terminal for $817m
CMA CGM has sold a 90% stake in its Los Angeles’ Global Gateway South terminal ...
Recommends / LA/LB port truck drivers and warehouse workers to strike Monday
Yet another strike. On Monday, some 100 truck drivers and warehouse workers in Los Angeles ...
PODCAST: Prelude to TPM 2017 – a portrait of Pier 400
Next week the largest shipping conference, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference takes place in ...
News / Shippers get the news: Hanjin finally reveals where its ships are
Unloading operations have begun on some Hanjin vessels after the line finally began to update ...
Recommends / Why LA spent a quarter-million to lure CMA CGM megaship
DailyBreeze has posed an interesting question: was the port of Los Angeles right to shell ...
News / Peace breaks out as new affinity grows between ports and unions on US west coast
Labour relations on the US west coast appear to have entered a new era of ...
Comment / Ports America decides to move out – a blessing in disguise for west coast port of Oakland?
US terminal operator Ports America has decided to end its 50-year concession at the west ...
News / Transpacific container shipping rates decline as east vs west coast marketshare battle heats up
The US west coast ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach recovered well in the ...
Recommends / Quiet US ports spark slowdown fears as imports fall
High inventory levels and weak demand are to blame for a fall in imports at ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers