Port of New York & New Jersey Headlines
Container port throughput growth in Q3 the highest for almost seven years
In the clearest sign yet that the lingering effects of the 2009 global financial crisis ...
Recommends / US ports rent rises the effect of Panama Canal expansion
Larger ships are sending up real estate prices around US ports, according to new analysis. The ...
News / Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) vice president Kenneth Riley has called for a shutdown of US ...
Recommends / The ‘On the Waterfront’ culture remains in New York's dockyards
A fascinating article by the New York Times, examining how strong the mob influence remains in ...
Recommends / Amazing Bayonne Bridge engineering feat
A fascinating video insight here, courtesy of our friends at gCaptain, on the progress to ...
Recommends / Deutsche Bank to sell Maher Terminals to Macquarie
In case you missed this item at the end of last week, the Wall St ...
Recommends / New York ports shut down as longshoremen walk off the job
The story so far on Friday’s wildcat strike by dockers in the port of New ...
Recommends / NY terminals re-open, while superstorms reveal a business opportunity for retailers
The port of New York and New Jersey is expected to re-open today after a ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe