Port of Oakland Headlines
Recommends / Record cargo volumes predicted at port of Oakland
The US port of Oakland is predicting record cargo volumes over the next five years, ...
News / Peace breaks out as new affinity grows between ports and unions on US west coast
Labour relations on the US west coast appear to have entered a new era of ...
Recommends / Outer Harbour Terminal files for bankruptcy
The latest development on the US west coast saw Oakland’s Outer Harbour Terminal, which recently ...
Comment / Ports America decides to move out – a blessing in disguise for west coast port of Oakland?
US terminal operator Ports America has decided to end its 50-year concession at the west ...
Recommends / Port of Oakland's largest terminal sends workers home amidst labour dispute
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water… the US ...
Recommends / Zim ship heads toward LA after Oakland protest blocks unloading
The Israeli-owned Zim Shanghai has been forced to move on to LA from the port ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 2. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development