Port of Oakland Headlines
Recommends / Record cargo volumes predicted at port of Oakland
The US port of Oakland is predicting record cargo volumes over the next five years, ...
News / Peace breaks out as new affinity grows between ports and unions on US west coast
Labour relations on the US west coast appear to have entered a new era of ...
Recommends / Outer Harbour Terminal files for bankruptcy
The latest development on the US west coast saw Oakland’s Outer Harbour Terminal, which recently ...
Comment / Ports America decides to move out – a blessing in disguise for west coast port of Oakland?
US terminal operator Ports America has decided to end its 50-year concession at the west ...
Recommends / Port of Oakland's largest terminal sends workers home amidst labour dispute
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water… the US ...
Recommends / Zim ship heads toward LA after Oakland protest blocks unloading
The Israeli-owned Zim Shanghai has been forced to move on to LA from the port ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?