Port of Rotterdam Headlines
News / Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
Port-Liner is to roll-out the first fully electric, emission-free barges in Europe. Amsterdam, Antwerp, and Rotterdam ...
Recommends / Brexit: how the Netherlands – and Rotterdam – is braced for 'no deal'
An interesting piece by the BBC focusing, for a change on the European side of ...
Container port throughput growth in Q3 the highest for almost seven years
In the clearest sign yet that the lingering effects of the 2009 global financial crisis ...
Comment / Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
Blockchain – the technology behind digital asset and payment system Bitcoin – is being mooted ...
News / Rotterdam to hold congestion crisis talks tomorrow, but shippers don't expect problems to ease until next year
European shippers are calling for “solutions not fights” to the continuing congestion at Antwerp and ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading