Port of Rotterdam Headlines
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
News / Hamburg loses further ground to north Europe rivals as it waits for deeper water
The port of Hamburg’s inability to maximise ship loads is causing it to fall further ...
News / Alliance reshuffle brings Rotterdam a Q1 box bonus, but total volumes fall
An increase in container traffic boosted an otherwise poor first quarter for the port of Rotterdam, with ...
Kramer and RWG launch service to ease barge congestion at Rotterdam
While the Rotterdam port community continues to wait for the port authority to agree to fund construction ...
Recommends / Talks on Iron Rhine Belgium-Netherlands-Germany link resume
Here’s a classic Catch-22: the Iron Rhine is the rail link, dating back to the ...
News / Barge operators hit back: 'congestion in Benelux ports not our fault'
Barge operators have denied any responsibility for the congestion plaguing inland container terminals across Benelux ports. Spokesperson ...
News / No relief for barge operators waiting for berths at congested Benelux ports
Benelux ports continue to suffer congestion woes – one barge operator reporting waiting five days to get ...
News / Ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp brace for financial impact of a hard Brexit
The ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp are bracing for the worst effects of Brexit: the huge cost ...
News / Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
Port-Liner is to roll-out the first fully electric, emission-free barges in Europe. Amsterdam, Antwerp, and Rotterdam ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV