Port of Rotterdam Headlines
News / Anxious Hamburg lags further behind rival ports as it waits for a deeper Elbe
The port of Hamburg is continuing to lose ground to its North European container competitors, ...
News / Port of Rotterdam plans post-Brexit customs trial to discover bottlenecks
Fearful of losing its status as a key trading port for the UK post-Brexit, the ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
News / Hamburg loses further ground to north Europe rivals as it waits for deeper water
The port of Hamburg’s inability to maximise ship loads is causing it to fall further ...
News / Alliance reshuffle brings Rotterdam a Q1 box bonus, but total volumes fall
An increase in container traffic boosted an otherwise poor first quarter for the port of Rotterdam, with ...
Kramer and RWG launch service to ease barge congestion at Rotterdam
While the Rotterdam port community continues to wait for the port authority to agree to fund construction ...
Recommends / Talks on Iron Rhine Belgium-Netherlands-Germany link resume
Here’s a classic Catch-22: the Iron Rhine is the rail link, dating back to the ...
News / Barge operators hit back: 'congestion in Benelux ports not our fault'
Barge operators have denied any responsibility for the congestion plaguing inland container terminals across Benelux ports. Spokesperson ...
News / No relief for barge operators waiting for berths at congested Benelux ports
Benelux ports continue to suffer congestion woes – one barge operator reporting waiting five days to get ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year