Port positions Headlines
News / Middle East ports' appetite for capacity expansion won't be satisfied by volumes
The Middle East Gulf region could be faced with substantial overcapacity of container terminal and ...
News / Dispute at Gothenburg pushes container traffic to capital's expanding port
The continuing stand-off between labour and management at Sweden’s main box gateway of Gothenburg is ...
News / PSA reaps reward of partnerships with container lines at Singapore port
Singapore terminal operator PSA saw the benefits of partnering with major shipping lines at its ...
News / Westports eyes THE Alliance services to compensate 2017 throughput drop
Port Klang terminal operator Westports suffered a 9% drop in container throughput last year. In an ...
News / Asian volumes still switching to Canadian ports from US hubs as fears grow over rates
Growth at US west coast ports has been overshadowed by increases for the Canadian hubs ...
News / Size isn't always important, especially when it comes to port connectivity
Shippers looking for more direct calls in the third choice of export ports may do ...
News / Shippers eye getting more choice on which ports their carrier calls at
While the biggest shippers of ocean container freight have limited say on where their carriers call, some ...
News / Some box terminals are facing 'catastrophic economic failure', warns analyst
Major container ports could be facing an investment crisis that will dwarf the problems seen ...
News / No need for more transhipment hubs in South-east Asia, TOC delegates told
The chances of a creating a fourth container transhipment hub in South-east Asia appear to ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV