Port positions Headlines
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
News / Middle East ports' appetite for capacity expansion won't be satisfied by volumes
The Middle East Gulf region could be faced with substantial overcapacity of container terminal and ...
News / Dispute at Gothenburg pushes container traffic to capital's expanding port
The continuing stand-off between labour and management at Sweden’s main box gateway of Gothenburg is ...
News / PSA reaps reward of partnerships with container lines at Singapore port
Singapore terminal operator PSA saw the benefits of partnering with major shipping lines at its ...
News / Westports eyes THE Alliance services to compensate 2017 throughput drop
Port Klang terminal operator Westports suffered a 9% drop in container throughput last year. In an ...
News / Asian volumes still switching to Canadian ports from US hubs as fears grow over rates
Growth at US west coast ports has been overshadowed by increases for the Canadian hubs ...
News / Size isn't always important, especially when it comes to port connectivity
Shippers looking for more direct calls in the third choice of export ports may do ...
News / Shippers eye getting more choice on which ports their carrier calls at
While the biggest shippers of ocean container freight have limited say on where their carriers call, some ...
News / Some box terminals are facing 'catastrophic economic failure', warns analyst
Major container ports could be facing an investment crisis that will dwarf the problems seen ...
News / No need for more transhipment hubs in South-east Asia, TOC delegates told
The chances of a creating a fourth container transhipment hub in South-east Asia appear to ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive