Recommends / Ports lag other industries when it comes to automation
Ports are failing in the race to automate, with other sectors leaving them behind the ...
Recommends / China's $7.5bn Myanmar port ‘crazy,’ Suu Kyi adviser says
Myanmar, rather understandably, seems to be baulking at a proposed $7.5bn price tag for a ...
Recommends / East Africa ports compete in fresh push to attract shipping lines
Infrastructure development, and the speed of it, will decide the future success of Africa’s east ...
News / The shipping industry and tomorrow's technology faces a serious threat from cyber crime
Cyber crime is likely to delay the introduction of autonomous ships for several years – ...
News / Crunch time approaching fast for ports and terminals as shipping alliances look to cut costs
The next big losers in the shipping industry crisis are likely to be ports and terminals, ...
Recommends / Experts warn of overcapacity crisis in China's ports
Shanghai Daily has warned that the slump seen in industries such as steel and cement ...
Recommends / How hipsters and millennials will bring down global trade
We’re a sucker for a good headline at The Loadstar – and today’s blog from ...
News / EU port regulation aimed at boosting state-run ports poses 'significant risks' to UK sector
The proposed EU Ports Services Regulation (PSR) poses significant risks for the UK port industry, it was claimed ...
News / APM Terminals enters Colombia with investment in Cartagena operator Compas
APM Terminals has signed a deal to enter the Colombian market in the key Caribbean ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe