Prime Air Headlines
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
News / Thanksgiving sales boom: hit the mall or shop online, from on-couch?
Some 32 million Americans will shop today – but 115 million will shop tomorrow. In fact, over the ...
News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
News / ATSG flying after a great first half, despite the costs of landing Amazon contract
The high cost of landing the Amazon Prime Air contract did not stunt ATSG’s growth ...
News / Amazon logistics starts to fly, with first-quarter revenue up 34%
Amazon’s logistics arm is becoming an increasingly important source of revenue, accounting for $6.4bn in ...
Recommends / GSP Airport loses Amazon Prime Air bid as it opts for Charlotte
It seems Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport’s (GSP) conservative approach to development may have failed it. An ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Andy Lane on Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
- 2. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 3. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 5. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'