Prime Air Headlines
News / Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
Amazon has added 210 acres of land to its development at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
News / Thanksgiving sales boom: hit the mall or shop online, from on-couch?
Some 32 million Americans will shop today – but 115 million will shop tomorrow. In fact, over the ...
News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
News / ATSG flying after a great first half, despite the costs of landing Amazon contract
The high cost of landing the Amazon Prime Air contract did not stunt ATSG’s growth ...
News / Amazon logistics starts to fly, with first-quarter revenue up 34%
Amazon’s logistics arm is becoming an increasingly important source of revenue, accounting for $6.4bn in ...
Recommends / GSP Airport loses Amazon Prime Air bid as it opts for Charlotte
It seems Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport’s (GSP) conservative approach to development may have failed it. An ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
- 2. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder