Prince Rupert Headlines
News / Asian volumes still switching to Canadian ports from US hubs as fears grow over rates
Growth at US west coast ports has been overshadowed by increases for the Canadian hubs ...
People / Prince Rupert port champion Don Krusel to retire after 25 years as CEO
Following a quarter of a century at the helm, president and chief executive of Prince ...
News / 'Disciplined investment' the key to boosting profits in a difficult market, says DP World
Acquisitions and a diversified portfolio helped DP World overcome a challenging market in 2016. The group ...
News / DP World and Canadian pension fund link up to create $3.7bn port investment platform
DP World and Canadian fund manager Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ) are ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service