private equity Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Royal Mail preps for a buyout
Newton’s third law perfectly applies to Royal Mail (RMG) and private equity – the more RMG ...
Comment / Analysis: tie-up with Swissport the sensible next step for WFS
Just a couple of months after Swissport’s IPO was postponed, it is easier now to speculate ...
Recommends / Cerberus nears deal to buy Worldwide Flight Services
Worldwide Flight Services is on the verge of being acquired by a private equity firm. ...
Comment / Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
“Is DSV a target for private equity?” I skipped the small talk and went straight to ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / SEKO Logistics steps up its ambitions for growth as PE group Greenbriar buys in
SEKO Logistics has set a five-year target for becoming a public listed company on a ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'