Project Selfie Headlines
News / IATA to review air cargo load factor calculations after Project Selfie revelations
A 27% relative discrepancy in the way aircraft load factors are calculated is a “terrible ...
Recommends / November another month of robust growth in air freight
IATA has released its air freight figures for November, which feels like a long time ...
News / Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
Project Selfie: measuring capacity utilisation in the air cargo industry needs an overhaul; the current ...
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / Calling all cargo airlines: join Project Selfie
Dear cargo airlines, In a recent blog on The Loadstar, I wrote about the distorted picture weight ...
News / 'Dear Niall': IATA responds to load factor reporting criticism
IATA has robustly defended its methodology after a column in The Loadstar this week claimed current load ...
Comment / An open letter to IATA: 'Lies, damned lies and loadfactor statistics'
Dear IATA, In your recently published Annual Review there is a small, but disturbing, graph that ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 5.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US