Project Selfie Headlines
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / Calling all cargo airlines: join Project Selfie
Dear cargo airlines, In a recent blog on The Loadstar, I wrote about the distorted picture weight ...
News / 'Dear Niall': IATA responds to load factor reporting criticism
IATA has robustly defended its methodology after a column in The Loadstar this week claimed current load ...
Comment / An open letter to IATA: 'Lies, damned lies and loadfactor statistics'
Dear IATA, In your recently published Annual Review there is a small, but disturbing, graph that ...
- 1.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 2.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 3.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 4.Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
- 5.Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites