Project Selfie Headlines
Recommends / November another month of robust growth in air freight
IATA has released its air freight figures for November, which feels like a long time ...
News / Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
Project Selfie: measuring capacity utilisation in the air cargo industry needs an overhaul; the current ...
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / Calling all cargo airlines: join Project Selfie
Dear cargo airlines, In a recent blog on The Loadstar, I wrote about the distorted picture weight ...
News / 'Dear Niall': IATA responds to load factor reporting criticism
IATA has robustly defended its methodology after a column in The Loadstar this week claimed current load ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 4.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 3. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 4. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018