Recommends / PSA to roadtest autonomous truck platooning in Singapore
The global truck driver shortage could soon be alleviated by the imminent usage of autonomous vehicles. They have already ...
News / PSA saw global container throughput grow 5.5% last year
Singapore’s terminal operator PSA today reported that it handled 67.63m teu across both its international ...
News / Bad news for Port Klang as CMA CGM signs up for container terminal JV with PSA at Singapore
After its acquisition of APL, French shipping line CMA CGM is expected to also sign a ...
News / Drewry paints a gloomy picture for box shipping as the global slowdown bites
Drewry has almost halved its global growth forecast for container shipping this year, down to ...
News / 'Re-optimise supply chains', says PSA chief, outlining Singapore's mega-future
Singapore today confirmed plans to continue to add capacity that will eventually see it operating ...
Recommends / CSCL disappoints while Cosco Pacific and PSA boom
China’s second largest boxship line, China Shipping Container Lines, has announced a net loss of ...
Recommends / PSA wins cargo handling contract at Kolkata
Singapore’s PSA International has won a container-handling contract at Union government-owned Kolkata port, which will ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe