News / 'Haulage at the click of a button' – hi-tech start-up aims to ease port congestion
Singapore start-up Haulio is dragging drayage into the digital age, aiming to ease port congestion ...
News / PSA unveils digital platform Calista to boost connectivity with shippers and 3PLs
Singapore port operator PSA and logistics software developer CrimsonLogic today released a new trade platform ...
Recommends / PSA to sell last of its stake in logistics arm Gefco
Automotive New Europe is reporting that French car manufacturer PSA is to sell its remaining ...
News / PSA grows its business 'despite industry chaos and economic disruption'
Singapore-based port operator PSA International said it managed to grow its container terminal business last ...
News / 2017 a record year for DP World box terminals as market share increases
Container terminal operator DP World handled a record 70.1m teu at its global facilities last ...
News / PSA reaps reward of partnerships with container lines at Singapore port
Singapore terminal operator PSA saw the benefits of partnering with major shipping lines at its ...
News / Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
Maersk and IBM are taking their blockchain collaboration a step further, announcing today that they ...
News / Competition for South-east Asian transhipment traffic heats up with port developments
A flurry of new port capacity on the Straits of Malacca could further intensify competition ...
Recommends / PSA to roadtest autonomous truck platooning in Singapore
The global truck driver shortage could soon be alleviated by the imminent usage of autonomous vehicles. They have already ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA