Recommends / PSA to roadtest autonomous truck platooning in Singapore
The global truck driver shortage could soon be alleviated by the imminent usage of autonomous vehicles. They have already ...
News / PSA saw global container throughput grow 5.5% last year
Singapore’s terminal operator PSA today reported that it handled 67.63m teu across both its international ...
News / Bad news for Port Klang as CMA CGM signs up for container terminal JV with PSA at Singapore
After its acquisition of APL, French shipping line CMA CGM is expected to also sign a ...
News / Drewry paints a gloomy picture for box shipping as the global slowdown bites
Drewry has almost halved its global growth forecast for container shipping this year, down to ...
News / 'Re-optimise supply chains', says PSA chief, outlining Singapore's mega-future
Singapore today confirmed plans to continue to add capacity that will eventually see it operating ...
Recommends / CSCL disappoints while Cosco Pacific and PSA boom
China’s second largest boxship line, China Shipping Container Lines, has announced a net loss of ...
Recommends / PSA wins cargo handling contract at Kolkata
Singapore’s PSA International has won a container-handling contract at Union government-owned Kolkata port, which will ...
- 1.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 2.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 5.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 1. Derik on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Walter Dsuza on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 4. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 5. Jackson on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?