Pump up the volumes Headlines
Recommends / Antwerp achieves fifth consecutive record year for container volumes
The port of Antwerp continues to benefit from MSC’s presence, with the Belgian gateway recording ...
News / Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
Project Selfie: measuring capacity utilisation in the air cargo industry needs an overhaul; the current ...
News / TransContainer profits soar as rumours grow of an MSC investment
Russian intermodal operator TransContainer today posted year-to-date profits that were up almost 100% on 2016. The ...
Container port throughput growth in Q3 the highest for almost seven years
In the clearest sign yet that the lingering effects of the 2009 global financial crisis ...
News / Cargo earning its keep at Heathrow as volumes grow 10% and boost revenue
Cargo volumes at Heathrow increased 10.5%, to 1.25m tonnes, in the nine months to September, ...
News / Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
China today reported a 6.8% year-on-year increase in GDP for the third quarter – a slight decline ...
News / K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
Despite a return to growth in its bottom line, Kuehne + Nagel’s nine-month results released ...
News / Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
The port of Antwerp has formed a committee to tackle the severe barge congestion hampering major ...
News / 'Disciplined investment' the key to boosting profits in a difficult market, says DP World
Acquisitions and a diversified portfolio helped DP World overcome a challenging market in 2016. The group ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion