Pump up the volumes Headlines
News / China-US trade war brings box carriers a bonus – but 2019 looks less promising
The US-China trade war has seemed “positive” for transpacific shipping lines, so far, with importers rushing ...
News / Can the world's ports and terminals take the strain as container throughput rises?
“Cautious investor sentiment towards greenfield container terminal projects” could lead to steeply increasing box terminal ...
News / OOCL increases market share, but rising costs mean Q2 results could be in red
Orient Overseas International (OOIL) has reported increased liftings but lower average revenue per container in ...
News / OOCL enjoys a busier and more profitable first quarter than its new owner
Ahead of its acquisition by COSCO, ocean carrier OOCL’s carryings jumped 7.5% year on year, to ...
News / Dachser reports record revenues, with global forwarding the star performer
Strong sea and air freight rates last year helped German road freight and logistics operator ...
News / Middle East ports' appetite for capacity expansion won't be satisfied by volumes
The Middle East Gulf region could be faced with substantial overcapacity of container terminal and ...
News / CMA CGM seizes title of most profitable container line with 2017 performance
CMA CGM recorded a net profit for 2017 of $701m to easily outperform its peers ...
News / Liftings and revenue shoot up as OOCL prepares for its new owners
OOCL’s parent company, Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), returned to the black last year, posting ...
News / Container shipping demand may dip this year, but market balance still improving
Container shipping demand growth is expected to be lower this year than last. But, in its latest ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
- 4.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
- 5.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 1. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Dean on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives