News / A Christmas gift for the air cargo market after a mostly miserable year
It feels good to end what has been a mostly miserable year for air freight ...
News / Qantas Freight rejects lack of air cargo capacity claims as Cathay launches freighter service
Qantas Freight has denied there is insufficient freighter capacity out of Australia, after perishables exporters ...
News / Dallas Fort Worth set to position itself as the US hub of Asia-Latin America trade
Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) airport is preparing major investment in cold storage facilities as it ...
Recommends / Qantas offers Australia Post six freighters for domestic business
The fight for air cargo in Australia is looking quite intense, with Qantas and Virgin ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
News / Pressure increases for Bangladesh garment exporters as airport security comes under scrutiny
Bangladesh’s garment industry is struggling with delays to both imports and exports as security measures ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia establishes cargo unit as Toll Holdings switches to Qantas
Virgin Australia is to form a new cargo arm on July 1 after losing its ...
Recommends / Marron producers say Qantas airfreight price rise threatens east coast markets
Shippers are complaining that new domestic charges by Qantas has in some cases led to ...
Recommends / Atlas Air and Qantas extend ACMI relationship
Well, The Loadstar is happy to eat its words and accept that sometimes we are ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 4.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'