Qatar Airways Cargo Headlines
News / Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
The much-discussed lack of maindeck capacity in air cargo has given a new lease of ...
Recommends / Qatar Airport cargo cushions blow from Saudi-led embargo
A Saudi-led embargo may have seen passenger numbers at Qatar’s airports plummet, but the blockade has ...
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
News / E-commerce boom brings operational challenges for bigger airlines
The rise in e-commerce volumes is posing operational challenges for air cargo carriers. At the Air ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How Belt & Road will transform logistics in China and Asia
Eurasia is the world’s largest market, home to some 70% of the global population and ...
Recommends / Boeing lands $1.7bn freighter order from Qatar
Boeing’s no doubt pleased with this latest order from Qatar Airways: five 777 freighters. Chicago ...
People / Guillaume Halleux becomes acting head of Qatar Airways Cargo
Guillaume Halleux has stepped up to become acting chief officer for cargo at Qatar Airways following ...
People / Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
Uli Ogiermann, chief cargo officer at Qatar Airways, is to leave the airline he helped ...
News / We'll bed in the bigger 747-8Fs gently, says busy Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways’ decision to take ownership of two 747-8Fs is in response to customer demand, ...
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 2. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics