Qatar Airways Cargo Headlines
News / We'll bed in the bigger 747-8Fs gently, says busy Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways’ decision to take ownership of two 747-8Fs is in response to customer demand, ...
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
News / Qatar Airways plans legal action as operating costs soar due to trade blockade
Qatar Airways is considering legal action to gain back money lost through the Saudi-led blockade of ...
News / Gulf boycott could bring Qatar Airways a cargo boost
The “siege of Qatar” could work to some companies’ advantage – Qatar Airways is expecting more business ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
- 5.Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
- 1. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 2. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 3. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 4. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe