Qatar Airways Cargo Headlines
People / Guillaume Halleux becomes acting head of Qatar Airways Cargo
Guillaume Halleux has stepped up to become acting chief officer for cargo at Qatar Airways following ...
News / We'll bed in the bigger 747-8Fs gently, says busy Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways’ decision to take ownership of two 747-8Fs is in response to customer demand, ...
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
News / Qatar Airways plans legal action as operating costs soar due to trade blockade
Qatar Airways is considering legal action to gain back money lost through the Saudi-led blockade of ...
News / Gulf boycott could bring Qatar Airways a cargo boost
The “siege of Qatar” could work to some companies’ advantage – Qatar Airways is expecting more business ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
- 1.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 2.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 3.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 4.Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
- 5.Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites