Qatar Airways Headlines
Recommends / Qatar Airways drops plan to invest in American Airlines
Qatar Airway’s plan to buy a 10% stake in arch rival American Airlines has come ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways burns money circling the blockade, but eyes 'puzzling' investment
It’s not strictly freight, but it is Friday – and it’s also rather intriguing. It all centres ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
Recommends / IATA AGM in Cancun: where the top dogs bite on the big stories
There is a lot coming out of IATA’s AGM in Cancun at the moment – not ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
News / Qatar Airways reveals financials in transparency bid 'to kill allegations of state subsidy'
Qatar Airways Group has released its financial results for the first time in a bid ...
Recommends / Cargolux set for a fight as Qatar plans significant increase in Luxembourg flights
Cargoforwarder has done a good follow-up to the news from Air Cargo China that Qatar Airways ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships