Qatar Airways Headlines
Recommends / Qatar Airways to buy a stake in Cathay Pacific
As it seeks to diversify its asset base, Qatar Airways has announced it has agreed ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways drops plan to invest in American Airlines
Qatar Airway’s plan to buy a 10% stake in arch rival American Airlines has come ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways burns money circling the blockade, but eyes 'puzzling' investment
It’s not strictly freight, but it is Friday – and it’s also rather intriguing. It all centres ...
News / Qatar Airways plans legal action as operating costs soar due to trade blockade
Qatar Airways is considering legal action to gain back money lost through the Saudi-led blockade of ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
Recommends / IATA AGM in Cancun: where the top dogs bite on the big stories
There is a lot coming out of IATA’s AGM in Cancun at the moment – not ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared