Qatar Airways Headlines
Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
News / Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
Etihad has pulled its entire A330 freighter fleet from service and placed the aircraft in ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways to buy a stake in Cathay Pacific
As it seeks to diversify its asset base, Qatar Airways has announced it has agreed ...
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways drops plan to invest in American Airlines
Qatar Airway’s plan to buy a 10% stake in arch rival American Airlines has come ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways burns money circling the blockade, but eyes 'puzzling' investment
It’s not strictly freight, but it is Friday – and it’s also rather intriguing. It all centres ...
News / Qatar Airways plans legal action as operating costs soar due to trade blockade
Qatar Airways is considering legal action to gain back money lost through the Saudi-led blockade of ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
Recommends / IATA AGM in Cancun: where the top dogs bite on the big stories
There is a lot coming out of IATA’s AGM in Cancun at the moment – not ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV